Official Match Thread S19 R11 Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
upload_2015-4-20_18-54-23.jpeg V upload_2015-4-20_18-55-2.jpeg

A real clash of cultures at the Snow Dome this week when Eth's cultured reigning premiers clash with Frankston Rover's uncultured bogans.
On and off the field the Warriors are flying, on and off the field the Demons are resting on their laurels, although an upset win against the high flying Royals, :), has breathed life into their season.

Even though cooney is leading the goal kicking it's the Warriors by 25.

Uncultured bogans?

3498b98e79032ba340fc777d7e9afc9f.jpg

Maybe...

Carn Dees. Will be a tough match at home, but its the business end of the season now and we know we have to step it up a gear. cooney to continue his great form and kick another 9 goals!

Last edited:
Carn Dees. Will be a tough matchrat home, but its the business end of the season now and we know we have to step it up a gear. cooney to continue his great form and kick another 9 goals!

You had a chance to be on the winning team too and you blew it like a Demons player at Mardi Gras.

I'm looking forward to wiping the floor with the reigning premiers.

Uncultured bogans?

3498b98e79032ba340fc777d7e9afc9f.jpg

Maybe...
Is that you?
Carn Dees. Will be a tough matchrat home, but its the business end of the season now and we know we have to step it up a gear. cooney to continue his great form and kick another 9 goals!
It will be tough but we can do it, hopefully I can show them who's boss and we get the win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cooney sounds like a real glory hound!!!!

It's the old saying........'a Champion team will always beat a team of Champions'.........
That's funny because that champion played in a champion team last season. :confused:

2014 is sooooooooooo last year.
Well apparently you are voted "Best New Club". You were new last year. Looks like you mob are also living in the past.

You haven't seen the latest ladder?
I have. We're currently 7th. We won the flag from 5th last season so it's probably not wise to finish any higher than that.

cooney will probably have an unbeatable lead in the Alf by the end of this round
Hopefully haha, I would love to win one but any way I can help the team to win is good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back