Official Match Thread S19 R13 - Mount Buller Demons vs. East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not? Don't you consider yourselves the best? Well we're better than you. Which therefore means......
While we're reigning premiers, I'll consider ourselves the best until someone has the balls to take that title away from us.

While we're reigning premiers, I'll consider ourselves the best until someone has the balls to take that title away from us.
You need balls to get the premiership cup? Well then how did you get it?

You need balls to get the premiership cup? Well then how did you get it?
Couldn't you make it to the annual ball measuring contest? That's a shame.

hittingthespacebardoesnttakemuchtimebutimenjoyingtypingthis
Why?itismuchmoredifficulttotypethingsthiswayandbecauseimdoingthisihavenospellchecksosorryforerrors

Howdideveryoneknowthespacebaronmyphoneisntworkingproperly?

Makingtheallowancetomakemefeelapartofthisismightykindofyouall.
heck it, I'm breaking the trend.

Spaces for the win!!!

#spacesftw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we keep on winning we'll finish top 4 due to the Royals and Roys having poor percentage
Bit of a broad statement. Even the Gumbies who are 10th can finish top 4 if they keep winning.

We had better win this one fellas or I'm refusing to wear pants at the club next week!

You think I'm joking?

We need this one to keep us in the eight.
You do that anyway.

We had better win this one fellas or I'm refusing to wear pants at the club next week!

You think I'm joking?

We need this one to keep us in the eight.

At least make threats realistic, like; when you don't win, you will wear pants.

Yeah, but this week there will be no modesty sock. All Footypie.
simpsons-awkward-collar-pull-o.gif

I don't mind fire. It's the cold that concerns me.

I also find it slightly amusing that Marlowe's OP probably contains more words than the rest of this thread combined. #howboutthoseknicks

I don't mind fire. It's the cold that concerns me.

I also find it slightly amusing that Marlowe's OP probably contains more words than the rest of this thread combined. #howboutthoseknicks
It is a very concerning matter. How about we spice it up a bit?

#geauxhawks
(Just for variety.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back