Official Match Thread S19 R3: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why I targetted certain posters when I was recruiting.

I want people who are funny, witty and can dish it out but I also want people who can take a joke, laugh at themselves and not take a fantasy football competition seriously.

Some of our opponents have been great fun and we've had some excellent Match Threads. Unfortunatley some people don't like change and can't handle sharing the limelight and have to act like tools.

I'm just hoping people read this thread and see the Royals for the overrated wet blankets I believe they are.
And some of us just slip through the checks and balances.......Oh dear....I'm like the Dayle Garlett of the Coney Island Warriors

Wrong again. You see, I am completely comfortable with who I am and my place among the Pantheon of Royals stars. I don't need the approval of really, really dumb people. If I did, I'would join a club like the Coney Island Warriors, a team with a collective IQ well below the national average.
But you used the same meme in two consecutive jokes.......that's pretty dumb in itself, so your post is invalid.
Secondly, if not our approval, then who's........certainly not that of your team mates?
They've already shown us that they don't subscribe to the "one in all in" team ethos :oops:

Last edited:
And some of us just slip through the checks and balances.......Oh dear....I'm like the Dayle Garlett of the Coney Island Warriors
I've always thought of you as the undigested corn in the Coney Island Warriors.

Get off your high horse 3KZ is Football. You're a failure of a qootyer who brings nothing to the table.

The Roys are better off without you and the Royals are worse off with you. You're a curse and your pseudo-intellect style of posting is borderline cringeworthy. How about offer something of substance instead of questioning peoples intellect and or mental capacity.

Get off your high horse 3KZ is Football. You're a failure of a qootyer who brings nothing to the table.

The Roys are better off without you and the Royals are worse off with you. You're a curse and your pseudo-intellect style of posting is borderline cringeworthy. How about offer something of substance instead of questioning peoples intellect and or mental capacity.

Cue inbred brother picture...

You're on MY team???????? WOW:D

#inb4noyoureonmyteam

But you used the same meme in two consecutive jokes.......that's pretty dumb in itself, so your post is invalid.
Stop proving my point you very dumb person. It is not a meme, it is a photograph by celebrated American visual artist, Diane Arbus. You stick to the cats playing ping pong and leave the intellectual stuff to me. On the topic of ........invalid.......what's the go.........with.........these..........? Do you have keyboard Tourette's, or is it just that you have no idea how to write? It is hard bantering with someone who rates getting their 'pen licence' as their greatest academic achievement, because simply put, you are boring.

Other things to do now. I might pop back later and see if you really are as stupid as you seem to be. Might be time for you to retire Jimmy.

As for Son of God, he is owning this thread.

Stop proving my point you very dumb person. It is not a meme, it is a photograph by celebrated American visual artist, Diane Arbus. You stick to the cats playing ping pong and leave the intellectual stuff to me. On the topic of ........invalid.......what's the go.........with.........these..........? Do you have keyboard Tourette's, or is it just that you have no idea how to write? It is hard bantering with someone who rates getting their 'pen licence' as their greatest academic achievement, because simply put, you are boring.

Other things to do now. I might pop back later and see if you really are as stupid as you seem to be. Might be time for you to retire Jimmy.

Oh dear.........that was simply awful. Frankston Rover you never said anything about beating up on school kids..........that's not my go man:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dishonour Kimba. You need a new avatar. :thumbsu:

kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif

I'd sooner be found dead than in a Royals guernsey. They're a bunch of pompous twats.

The irony being you are by far the most pompous twat in this thread not dressed in purple and gold. If the criticism on us is we are no fun and only take pride in calling other posters s**t, then gee, draw a big purple circle around your five non-movie quote posts in this thread and see if an impartial observer can tell the difference between yourself a Royal. Even your own teammates can barely recognise you as one of their own.

The irony being you are by far the most pompous twat in this thread not dressed in purple and gold. If the criticism on us is we are no fun and only take pride in calling other posters s**t, then gee, draw a big purple circle around your five non-movie quote posts in this thread and see if an impartial observer can tell the difference between yourself a Royal. Even your own teammates can barely recognise you as one of their own.
No no....I think you misunderstood the context of my post. When I said "you're on my team? ...........I knew we were in the same team.
I was merely alluding to the fact that he was agreeing with me. Most people usually don't.....including my own ;)

#inb4imnotsurprised

No no....I think you misunderstood the context of my post. When I said "you're on my team? ...........I knew we were in the same team.
I was merely alluding to the fact that he was agreeing with me. Most people usually don't.....including my own ;)

I got the gist of your post, but I wasn't going to let reality get in the way of my post.

3KZ, you're obviously an accomplished academic, blessed with intellectual prowess. A genius in our midst fellas.
Thank you. Now I suppose I should say something nice about you, but I just can't find the words.

Got anymore cool stats Marlowe to distract us from the embarrassment and insensitivity your boys have brought to the table?

#ScrewedUpRoyally

The Royals are undefeated at Van Cortlandt Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back