Official Match Thread S19 R3: East Side Hawks vs Fighting Furies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

The Furries have all leapt in and tried to engage in banter with "the show" in a desperate attempt to attach relevance to themselves, it's sweet, even attempting a link between Leo and myself.. I like the Furries, don't get me wrong, but guys, as hard as you try, the end result is always going to be the same, a Hawks victory and Furry tears.

The Furries have all leapt in and tried to engage in banter with "the show" in a desperate attempt to attach relevance to themselves, it's sweet, even attempting a link between Leo and myself.. I like the Furries, don't get me wrong, but guys, as hard as you try, the end result is always going to be the same, a Hawks victory and Furry tears.

tl;dr

Well we ain't crying and you ain't winning.
And did you just call yourself "the show" :eek:

Well we ain't crying and you ain't winning.
And did you just call yourself "the show" :eek:

As it has always been and will always continue to be... There is still so much for you to learn. We will show you the way.

Oh, you're still here?? Talk about relevance.

sometimes. I find it hard talking to myself. Especially when we have a disagreement.

*Hashtagging

And Daggy is merely going old-school in his use of our team motto. You'd know that if you paid more attention to the Hawks, who are the fourth-most superduperawesome team in the league right now.

#geauxhawks
#geauxfourth

thats interesting as it looks different on the 'Official Ladder'.

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Roys FFC               2   2   -   -    -    218   150   145.33    8     2W     WW    +2      Ldr     -
Fighting Furies        2   2   -   -    -    202   141   143.26    8     2W     WW    +2       -      -
Dragons FFC            2   2   -   -    -    208   158   131.65    8     2W     WW    +3       -      -
Geelong Wolves         2   2   -   -    -    191   156   122.44    8     2W     WW    +1       -      -
LOL East Side Hawks        2   1   1   -    -    202   168   120.24    4     1L     WL    -3      -1      -
Baghdad Bandits        2   1   1   -    -    214   187   114.44    4     1W     LW    +3      -1      -
Coney Island Warriors  2   1   1   -    -    165   159   103.77    4     1L     WL    -6      -1      -
Gold City Royals       2   1   1   -    -    166   199    83.42    4     1W     LW    +2      -1     Ldr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mount Buller Demons    2   -   2   -    -    187   243    76.95    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Sin City Swamprats     2   -   2   -    -    128   180    71.11    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Las Vegas Bears        2   -   2   -    -    152   221    68.78    -     2L     LL     -      -2     -1
West Coast Wonders     2   -   2   -    -    149   220    67.73    -     2L     LL     -      -2     -1

Tv_muppet_show_opening.jpg

This is the only show worth mentioning... and after this weekends game the Hawks will look like Muppets!

ste.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Roys FFC               2   2   -   -    -    218   150   145.33    8     2W     WW    +2      Ldr     -
Fighting Furies        2   2   -   -    -    202   141   143.26    8     2W     WW    +2       -      -
Dragons FFC            2   2   -   -    -    208   158   131.65    8     2W     WW    +3       -      -
Geelong Wolves         2   2   -   -    -    191   156   122.44    8     2W     WW    +1       -      -
LOL East Side Hawks        2   1   1   -    -    202   168   120.24    4     1L     WL    -3      -1      -
Baghdad Bandits        2   1   1   -    -    214   187   114.44    4     1W     LW    +3      -1      -
Coney Island Warriors  2   1   1   -    -    165   159   103.77    4     1L     WL    -6      -1      -
Gold City Royals       2   1   1   -    -    166   199    83.42    4     1W     LW    +2      -1     Ldr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mount Buller Demons    2   -   2   -    -    187   243    76.95    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Sin City Swamprats     2   -   2   -    -    128   180    71.11    -     2L     LL    -2      -2     -1
Las Vegas Bears        2   -   2   -    -    152   221    68.78    -     2L     LL     -      -2     -1
West Coast Wonders     2   -   2   -    -    149   220    67.73    -     2L     LL     -      -2     -1

Anyone can use "raw data" to make a point, it takes real talent to build a point around imagination and brilliance.

So as a rebuttal.

Shut up.... Flog

Hashtaging
bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg
You bring up an interesting point...

I'm not sure how The Hawks aren't number one considering Im the one who made the hashtag worth using ironically through the slash.

I'm the most valuable poster the SFA has ever has

Tv_muppet_show_opening.jpg

This is the only show worth mentioning... and after this weekends game the Hawks will look like Muppets!

ste.jpg

Welcome to the Sweet FA. Despite the complete inaccuracies in your post, I'm sure you have a big future.

Who is the Furries captain these days anyway? Who was the fool that put his lips to that poison chalice?

Anyone can use "raw data" to make a point, it takes real talent to build a point around imagination and brilliance.

So as a rebuttal.

Shut up.... Flog

Maybe I should make my own official ranking thread. My unbiased view would have the Furies on top.

And get it right I was the vigilante this time not a flog

Welcome to the Sweet FA. Despite the complete inaccuracies in your post, I'm sure you have a big future.

Who is the Furries captain these days anyway? Who was the fool that put his lips to that poison chalice?

Wacky is our captain now and my chalice is not poisoned thank you

Maybe I should make my own official ranking thread.

But you're not an official. So your thread would be inherently silly.

And that's not a ladder of superduperawesomeness. The pressure is clearly getting to you, tigland.

10614333_733706153332569_7503935208360796072_n.jpg

As it has always been and will always continue to be... There is still so much for you to learn. We will show you the way.
Thanks for the kind offer, "the show', but we Furies will just carry on as usual, in our own fun filled way.
And a fine captain you are, honestly, truly, don't listen to what the others say!
The alternative, promoting the VC, is to horrible to contemplate.:eek:

Lol... Talk about omens, Captain Awkward won't even need to put in any work here Clint Beastwood

TiA plays for Furries
Hawks win

Are you certain you are not related to Bffl there TiA?? The similarities are horribly eerie

No disputing that.

I'll be back with an omen once I've had a berocca or two and some greasy food.

Last edited:
But you're not an official. So your thread would be inherently silly.

And that's not a ladder of superduperawesomeness. The pressure is clearly getting to you, tigland.

lol pressure. I thought the pressure was on the teams that had lost a game this year?

Wake me up when its game time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back