Official Match Thread S19 R8 - Gold City Royals vs. Las Vegas Bears at The Throne

Bears winning percentage skyrockets when Juggs leaves the club, coincidence?

I think not.

Royals winning percentage sky rockets when Juggs joins the club.

Coincidence? I think not.

Bears winning percentage skyrockets when Juggs leaves the club, coincidence?

I think not.
Juggs has never been involved in a losing side when these two teams meet, coincidence?

Royals winning percentage sky rockets when Juggs joins the club.

Coincidence? I think not.

Skyrocketed? Really though? Looks like it's stayed level or slightly dipped if you ask me...

Juggs has never been involved in a losing side when these two teams meet, coincidence?

The only person on your list that has beaten us.

Skyrocketed? Really though? Looks like it's stayed level or slightly dipped if you ask me...

The only person on your list that has beaten us.
Incorrect on both counts.

Bears with Juggs: 0.235
Bears without Juggs: 0.285

Net increase without Juggs: 0.050

Royals with Juggs: 0.571
Royals without Juggs: 0.377

Net increase with Juggs: +0.194

Advantage: Royals with Juggs. Or without, we are still clearly superior.

Bears with Juggs: 0.235
Bears without Juggs: 0.285

Net increase without Juggs: 0.050

Royals with Juggs: 0.571
Royals without Juggs: 0.377

Net increase with Juggs: +0.194

Advantage: Royals with Juggs. Or without, we are still clearly superior.

Well we can all tell who the more consistent team is here.

If you're ready to happily admit that Juggs often beat you whilst he was at your club then that's your prerogative.

Juggs was too busy thinking about himself to worry about care about others at the club.

Well it does explain why he often chained you up, gagged and beat you.
As a captain you should know that what we do to our players should stay private.

Shame on you.

Well it does explain why he often chained you up, gagged and beat you.
Except he claimed that it would help us in some way, guess that was just another one of his lies :(

Where is he anyway? Surely he isn't hiding? He loved facing the music when the pressure was on? Why so any questions THB?

I will lead the Royals to the promised land of finals qooty.

The Bears still have a lot longer to go to get there.
406733_3708826299719_407256187_n.jpg

Seems like you have us confused with Kansas City. They're in a far away land in the mid west.
All Royals are the same, Kansas City, London, your pathetic mob...

Pathetic mob? Says the guy in a team that has barely won a game with or without me.
We may not win games, but we're not a pathetic mob by any stretch. You ask anyone on this team if they're happy here and all of them will say "* yes"

We may not win games, but we're not a pathetic mob by any stretch. You ask anyone on this team if they're happy here and all of them will say "**** yes"

Stockholm Syndrome is very unsettling condition. We are all just praying pants doesn't harm anyone before this situation plays itself out.

Stockholm Syndrome is very unsettling condition. We are all just praying pants doesn't harm anyone before this situation plays itself out.
He's actually holding the league hostage but the sim isn't giving in without a fight, giving us the bum-steer each week but giving us a lead and taking it away :(

Back