Official Match Thread S19 R8 - Gold City Royals vs. Las Vegas Bears at The Throne

Backpocketbear is back ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Back to prove there's only one bear on Bigfooty.

Smang it.

Backpocketbear is back ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Back to prove there's only one bear on Bigfooty.

Smang it.
I hate to be the one to break it to you....but must have been adopted

Training run this week, after a few disappointing losses the past couple of weeks the fixture has treated us kindly with a confidence boosting game against the Bears.

3galIxi.png

Gold City Royals Official Team Sheet - boncer34

B: COHL - The_Reaper - Bipolarbear
HB: Tommycash- Marlowe - NathanMJ_WB54
C: sverik25 - The Old Dark Navy's - 3KZ is Football
HF: bgt2110 - Wise Guy Sam - Speck
F: Dirty Bird - Juggalo Balla - Blacky
R: Easty - Son of God - timtamWB

INT: VitalDread - Igloo

Changes:

The Old Dark Navy's - CHF > C
sverik25 - C > W
Wise Guy Sam - HFF > CHF
Igloo - BP > INT
Bipolarbear - OUT > BP
arro73 - INT > OUT
bgt2110 - W > HFF

We simply need to kick more goals which is why bgt2110 will position himself in the forward line. A dominant rookie season to date coinciding with this week becoming the go to man entrusted with propelling the team to glory. Dirty Bird with 7 goals in two weeks is named as his partner in crime.

Not much more to add... It's the Bears afterall.

Prediction: Our highest score in a game to be Broken, with Wise Guy Sam contributing a solitary behind.

Go Royals

I almost forgot. Welcome Bipolarbear back into the fold... It's apt don't you think?

We should also welcome TheHoneyBadger to the club. He'll take up his customary position on a back flank.

deckchairsWEB.jpg

Shuffle shuffle shuffle.

3galIxi.png

Changes:

sverik25 - C > W
Wise Guy Sam - HFF > CHF
Igloo - BP > INT
Bipolarbear - OUT > BP
arro73 - INT > OUT
bgt2110 - W > HFF

We simply need to kick more goals which is why bgt2110 will position himself in the forward line. A dominant rookie season to date coinciding with this week becoming the go to man entrusted with propelling the team to glory. Dirty Bird with 7 goals in two weeks is named as his partner in crime.

Prediction: Our highest score in a game to be Broken, with Wise Guy Sam contributing a solitary behind.

Go Royals

I almost forgot. Welcome Bipolarbear back into the fold... It's apt don't you think?

We should also welcome TheHoneyBadger to the club. He'll take up his customary position on a back flank.
No more April Fools day jokes, Royals. Name the real team. Oh... you were being serious. :oops:

No more April Fools day jokes, Royals. Name the real team. Oh... you were being serious. :oops:

It's ok! It's even funnier this way.

Yes Marlowe, maybe you are psychic. Shame there is no possible avenue I can direct this skill in order to capitalise on it. Rats.

Grin and bear it.
I will. Just like you will come Sunday night when the Royals become another victim of the Bears.
Yes Marlowe, maybe you are psychic. Shame there is no possible avenue I can direct this skill in order to capitalise on it. Rats.
Reading between the lines, you joining the Swamprats.

It's a little run down...like your team. Very hospitable though
After you're absolutely annihilated, you'll get a little run down the back of your legs.

Just when you thought we couldn't get better we get Bipolarbear back!

Welcome back to the fold buddy, let's celebrate this with a win.

Thanks mate, good to be back,little underdone, but people keep on talking about my folds, feeling self-conscious as hell!

Promised I'd be back after the ASADA BS, just couldn't stand being on the forum as much, felt the need to fight. Made it impossible to get any work done!

After you're absolutely annihilated, you'll get a little run down the back of your legs.
I see you're one of Marlowe's customers. Enjoy those dreams you've been having. They don't last

3galIxi.png

Changes:

sverik25 - C > W
Wise Guy Sam - HFF > CHF
Igloo - BP > INT
Bipolarbear - OUT > BP
arro73 - INT > OUT
bgt2110 - W > HFF

Go Royals

Good to see the royals more focused on playing musical chairs then qooty.

Bodes well.

Yet he still managed to utensil it up. For somebody who uses the word 'stupid' in every 4th post, it's somewhat ironic.
Don't be stupid, stupid.

Bodes well.
Why teach a chicken how to climb a tree?

Why teach a Royal hoe to play qooty?

How did THB win an EKA Medal?

Some questions just don't have any logical answer.

Thanks mate, good to be back,little underdone, but people keep on talking about my folds, feeling self-conscious as hell!

Promised I'd be back after the ASADA BS, just couldn't stand being on the forum as much, felt the need to fight. Made it impossible to get any work done!

Do you always run away when things start to get uncomfortable?

shitsweakgrandmasboy.gif

Bodes well.

Just trying peeps in different positions, because you're such easybeats.

Back