Official Match Thread S19 Rd15 - West Coast Wonders vs Mt Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are these 20+ posters the Wonders have been banging on about this season?
We stared losing they jumped off the ship.

Fair enough too.

But in all honesty I don't know. But we don't need posters to beat you lot of pretenders.

We stared losing they jumped off the ship.

Fair enough too.

But in all honesty I don't know. But we don't need posters to beat you lot of pretenders.
But you were always losing.

But you were always losing.
I remember a better time when the fields were greener and the wonders had more W's then L's.
Anyway, about my washtub. I just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a walking bird. We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, and yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called baseball.
Those were the days.

I remember a better time when the fields were greener and the wonders had more W's then L's.
Anyway, about my washtub. I just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a walking bird. We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, and yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called baseball.
Those were the days.
Look Maggie! It's Sergeant Thugs Mountaintop Command Post complete with Deathbringer missiles that really launch.

King-Size_Homer.png

Pictured: Footypie32 giving this weeks match thread the attention it deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back