Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Baghdad Bandits vs Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2001
SE Melb
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS
65823_47ec54d937af4a94c191642af55da015.png

k4ftb4.jpg

The Bandits may be 2-2, but both losses were at the hands of our MOTR undefeated sides and there’s a still a healthy percentage and a very healthy Points For against their name. They’ll be eyeing off another big win here against the Warriors to keep themselves close to the top end of town.

The Warriors got to pound on the Wonders in Round One and were themselves top of the ladder for a moment, but the last three weeks have been tough to swallow – racking up scores of only 52, 60 and an ‘improved’ 91. BigJoeD needs his fellow forwards to step up or step out.

A pair of Bomdits will also be hoping for big milestone games:
  • eth-dog - 100 games
  • Jimmy1992 - 50 games

LTTM: Round 11, S18 - Baghdad Bandits 18.11 (119) d Coney Island Warriors 18.10 (118)

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Last edited:

The last week The last three weeks were the losses we had to have. I expect a much better turn out by the Warriors on Sunday. :thumbsu:

The change in supplier will probably help too.

Oeaedny.gif

Hello Bombdits, I trust you are well

Shermy - go * yourself as usual. there will be no love in this week

Hello Bombdits, I trust you are well

Shermy - go **** yourself as usual. there will be no love in this week
Well well well, the Warrio's are in town. Easy win this week for us then.

Smooth, kisses!

Big game for the Warriors this week, with plenty of adjustments to be made upon arrival in Baghdad - the heat, the local oppression, the time difference.

Tell me Bandits - upon arrival, how do we turn our watches back to the 12th century?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well well well, the Warrio's are in town. Easy win this week for us then.

Smooth, kisses!
i can't stay mad at you

Big game for the Warriors this week, with plenty of adjustments to be made upon arrival in Baghdad - the heat, the local oppression, the time difference.

Tell me Bandits - upon arrival, how do we turn our watches back to the 12th century?
Whats this watch that you speak of? there is a sundial tower in down town Baghdad if that helps things. We don't let our lives be held captive by time.

Whats this watch that you speak of? there is a sundial tower in down town Baghdad if that helps things. We don't let our lives be held captive by time.

Funny looking sundial if you ask me - we all assumed it was a statue 'erected' in the image of Bigeasy

dezeen_China-newspaper-headquarters-resembles-huge-penis_1a.jpg

Funny looking sundial if you ask me - we all assumed it was a statue 'erected' in the image of Bigeasy

dezeen_China-newspaper-headquarters-resembles-huge-penis_1a.jpg
You took a photo of Fatima's new house. It's odd you are so close to her, as we want nothing to do with her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back