Official Match Thread S19 Round 6 - Geelong Wolves vs East Side Hawks at The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

You're still discussing something related to the mighty Hawks!

We are in a thread V the Hawks so it stands to reason we would be discussing them?

We're busy resting on our laurels mate.

Tell me when the Wolves get a decent poster and I'll act interested.

In all seriousness, I'll give you a list:

Okeydoke7
Mr Eagle
Itsmyshow
Tarkyn_24
Gentlemen
Citroin

Now, tell me which Wolves posters are actually better than anyone in the list. Then, tell me where they sit among the list. Include yourself if you believe your own tripe.

okey - known for being admin, forgot you even played anymore
Mr Eagle - Yep he is the best in the side
IMS - Over rated Hack who is nowhere near where he once was (also love how you put him 3rd...he does not deserve the bronze here)
Tarkyn - By his own admission is have a s**t start to the season
Gentleman - Not sure what all the hype is about...(I do love Bowie so he gets points there)
Citroin - up and comer, improving all the time

Hahahaha half of that list are not even here yet!

2 posters worthy of being in this thread from that list

We are in a thread V the Hawks so it stands to reason we would be discussing them?

okey - known for being admin, forgot you even played anymore
Mr Eagle - Yep he is the best in the side
IMS - Over rated Hack who is nowhere near where he once was (also love how you put him 3rd...he does not deserve the bronze here)
Tarkyn - By his own admission is have a s**t start to the season
Gentleman - Not sure what all the hype is about...(I do love Bowie so he gets points there)
Citroin - up and comer, improving all the time

Hahahaha half of that list are not even here yet!

2 posters worthy of being in this thread from that list
So basically, nobody from the Wolves then?

A pale imitation of Hawky hashness.

#geauxhawks
#hundredpercenthawks
#donthehash
#bemorehawk
#hawkitup
I did laugh at #donthehash

But #beartodream is pretty good you have to admit

We don't have a hashtag so I can't compare I'm afraid from our end

We're busy resting on our laurels mate.

Tell me when the Wolves get a decent poster and I'll act interested.

In all seriousness, I'll give you a list:

Okeydoke7
Mr Eagle
Itsmyshow
Tarkyn_24
Gentlemen
Citroin

Now, tell me which Wolves posters are actually better than anyone in the list. Then, tell me where they sit among the list. Include yourself if you believe your own tripe.
#ahem

Apologies for my tardiness.. I had far more important places to be than a match thread with the Gumbies.. Yeah, you've heard it all before, but you'll always be the Gumbies, no name change can erase that little tin can.. Load up with all of the Wolf pictures you like..

Anyways.. I see Okey has introduced most of us ( poor larrikin ), so I'll let you all haut kick back and enjoy the "show".

*Pun intended.

#geauxhawks
#bemorehawk
#gumbiesforever
#donthehash

Ps. Hi Step Daughter.

I did laugh at #donthehash

But #beartodream is pretty good you have to admit

We don't have a hashtag so I can't compare I'm afraid from our end
#GumbieToWolvesWhatARidiculousNameChange ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawkward_c_361560.jpg
522bfb6c96c338eab2931daa8cff51e21688a8949e43a8fce9cca8fc4b8824ee.jpg

Your relevancy list suggests otherwise
With the Hawks above you?

Again, a deliberate attempt has been made to avoid any semblance of interest in this debate. A topic was created. A discussion was generated. And you and your club are the pin that constantly pops the balloon.

What a deflating, bland club.

With the Hawks above you?

Again, a deliberate attempt has been made to avoid any semblance of interest in this debate. A topic was created. A discussion was generated. And you and your club are the pin that constantly pops the balloon.

What a deflating, bland club.

So you want a mass debate?

You mentioned 6 posters. I suggested they are not all relevant as we speak. Some are still living on past glories...Thought I made that pretty clear when replying to your post?

You are obviously juggling way too many of your team mates balls at the moment and let that one drop to the floor.

Bland club? Wow without us the off season would have seemed way longer than the long time it was. We were the off season for the majority of it.

So you want a mass debate?

You mentioned 6 posters. I suggested they are not all relevant as we speak. Some are still living on past glories...Thought I made that pretty clear when replying to your post?

You are obviously juggling way too many of your team mates balls at the moment and let that one drop to the floor.

Bland club? Wow without us the off season would have seemed way longer than the long time it was. We were the off season for the majority of it.
You were the off season for a week or so, then you were forgotten about. Then UL wanted your captaincy which he was never going to get, then you were forgotten about. The NWO were the off-season for most of it.

I gave you a list of 6. I listed them for the sake of relevance. Reputation is of course factored into relevance.

Regardless of your thoughts on our players, I asked which of your posters would actually sit alongside those posters? Where on the list would they be?

You have nobody of interest to anyone.

You were the off season for a week or so, then you were forgotten about. Then UL wanted your captaincy which he was never going to get, then you were forgotten about. The NWO were the off-season for most of it.

I gave you a list of 6. I listed them for the sake of relevance. Reputation is of course factored into relevance.

Regardless of your thoughts on our players, I asked which of your posters would actually sit alongside those posters? Where on the list would they be?

You have nobody of interest to anyone.

The name change thread went for near 7 weeks my friend Nov 18 - Jan 9

So the Hawks would not want players of the calibre of Tayl0r, SM, Hatchy1992, Willo_, TN25 or myself.

Pretty sure myself or Tayl0r would make the top 5 of your list ahead of Gentleman and Citroin (no offence to these guys)

Last edited:
So the Hawks would not want players of the calibre of Tayl0r, SM, Hatchy1992, Willo_, TN25 or myself.

Pretty sure myself or Tayl0r would make the top 5 of your list ahead of Gentleman and Citroin (no offence to these guys)
Bingo.

Of course, a few of those guys/gals would be nice if you are offering.

Yourself and Taylor were at your most relevant maybe 1.5 seasons ago but you are both not as prominent as you used to be. You refer to IMS and Tarks as living off reputation but boy they came from a bloody high base as hall of famers. You two maybe scraped into an All-SFA team or two?

Fair enough though, slotting yourself and taytay in front of Gentlemen and Citroin (for now, because that guy is fast improving).

Glad to hear the Wolves have 2 of the 8 most relevant posters in this thread. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back