Official Match Thread S19 Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Well here we are, basically an elimination final for these two teams.. one team will go on to be one win out of the Grand Final and will go on to play the Roys for a spot in the big one while the other team cries themselves to sleep for the next three nights. The Warriors had a damn good season and finished atop of the ladder with a very nice percentage, while the Royals finished a win and percentage out of the top four.

I'm expecting this game to be a blood bath in the Warriors favor as they will not be happy about letting the Furies kick 9 goals in the last quarter against them, while the Royals managed to dispose of the Bears and end the #beartodream campaign.

My prediction is a 60 point win to the Warriors who are going to come out all guns blazing, and hopefully tire themselves out for their match against the Roys in a weeks time.

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Lets knock the Warriors out in straight sets and in the process overtake the Warriors for finals wins despite only having played in two finals.

#thegreatwarriorchoke

How does it feel to know we tanked against the Furies just so we could personally end your season?

Can wait to crush your dreams and send the Royals packing. Finals don't feel right with you here.

#royalbumble

Dis one gunna be gud!
200.gif

Semi final. Awesome.

I'm good in finals but I haven't been able to play in them for a long time. Feeling really good after being carried through last week resting in the backline.

The rain didn't even stop me kicking goals.

Warriors beware.

Semi final. Awesome.

I'm good in finals but I haven't been able to play in them for a long time. Feeling really good after being carried through last week resting in the backline.

The rain didn't even stop me kicking goals.

Warriors beware.

I reckon you'll be our best player. :thumbsu:

How does it feel to know we tanked against the Furies just so we could personally end your season?

Can wait to crush your dreams and send the Royals packing. Finals don't feel right with you here.

#royalbumble
How does it feel knowing the Royals have won the last 2 games against the Warriors and have your measure? It must be frightening also knowing that all that hard work to finish on top will be to no avail.

#thegreatwarriorchoke

If I was on your team I would be but it's like that for most teams so you're not special.

Personally I think you're great for the league, as you know I've bemoaned the recent dearth of true, bona fide flogs in these parts.

It's just that we know that we own you

You mean you were rooting for us against the Bears? Oh, you. :hearts:

Personally I think you're great for the league, as you know I've bemoaned the recent dearth of true, bona fide flogs in these parts.

It's just that we know that we own you

Yeah the Bears thought they owned me too. They were wrong just like you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winner plays the Roys - eugh how vanilla. Warriors you can win for all I care.

How does it feel knowing the Royals have won the last 2 games against the Warriors and have your measure? It must be frightening also knowing that all that hard work to finish on top will be to no avail.

#thegreatwarriorchoke

Don't tell em that I snuck into their change room and got their measure.

I told you that in confidence! With confidence!

...after winning the dick measuring contest.

The pressure is on us to win. Home Semi and a chance to get rid of the Royals from premiership contention.

We thrive on pressure. Bring it on you princesses!
You thrived against the Furies when the pressure was on. But hey I like your interpretation, it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

But we didn't lose. You did. We won :)

You get to smash the Shitty Royal winners this week.

But it's possible more than just your winner/loser fact was incorrect.
Well thanks for that long winded and unfunny reply Buzz Killington.

I didn't think the residents of Coney Island wore grey coats.

I don't think you understand the extent that a couple of your more prominent posters have made knobs of themselves on the Bay.

Or you do, and are trolling me :mad:

I don't think you understand the extent that a couple of your more prominent posters have made knobs of themselves on the Bay.

Or you do, and are trolling me :mad:

Nah - I don't pay attention to any of the chumps I play with. Except for sverik25 as I find him soothing.

Also doesn't everyone make a knob of themselves on the bay? I thought that was the point - a big board of dicks. So are you saying that is a good or bad thing to be there. I don't even know.

Nah - I don't pay attention to any of the chumps I play with. Except for sverik25 as I find him soothing.

Also doesn't everyone make a knob of themselves on the bay? I thought that was the point - a big board of dicks. So are you saying that is a good or bad thing to be there. I don't even know.

It's like any board - you need to know who to skim past, and who to read and giggle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back