Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

How does it feel not having to pay this week to get full access to croweater? Must be good on that under funded back pocket of yours.

Heaps is up, I have finally entered the real world it is scary.

The Filth Wizard
Cz9omPs.gif

Liked for the reference, not the sentiment.

62932_2ad943d5499b3b2ef950dd762b1d0c7b.png

Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet
B: WAG, HaroLad, Gibbsy
HB: Determinant, Catatonic Shock, Moo
C: Andonis1997, Danoz, jenny61_99
HF: The Half Back, Gee Dub, Ljp86
F: Noobz0r, The Filth Wizard, Pie 4 Life
Foll: Hate, LCynic, chefmeister
I: roo2macca, Filthy Sanchez

Changes -

Moo from Interchange to HBF
roo2macca from HBF to Interchange

Congratulations to Moo on his 250th game and The Half Back on his 100th game!!!

Good looking team that!

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 9.52.26 pm.png

It's ok I am here now.

What would you like me to talk about? The HoF, 3 time premiership player ir the premiership captaincy or the many other achievements I have.
Frankston didn't want to talk to me last week about that pants medal he has, perhaps you would like to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 touches every week is the limit. You don't want to wear yourself out.
Sometimes I wake up the morning after and think, "I could go again" but then realise that I'm starting to go blind and opt out.

With this post I bring the total number of consecutive Dragon posts up to 6. Where are you Demons? Or have you given up already?

Sorry, we held a team meeting to discuss the appropriate number of posts per page, per hour. I thought 4 an hour was a good number, but Eth disagreed. He thought 3 was enough without compromising quality. croweater 41 thought noctambulous was a good number. After several minutes of trying to explain to him that 'noctambulous' was in fact an adjective pertaining to sleepwalking and not a number at all, and that he was actually far too stoned to be contributing meaningfully to our meeting, we gave up and went out for burritos.

Sorry, we held a team meeting to discuss the appropriate number of posts per page, per hour. I thought 4 an hour was a good number, but Eth disagreed. He thought 3 was enough without compromising quality. croweater 41 thought noctambulous was a good number. After several minutes of trying to explain to him that 'noctambulous' was in fact an adjective pertaining to sleepwalking and not a number at all, and that he was actually far too stoned to be contributing meaningfully to our meeting, we gave up and went out for burritos.
There was a meeting :oops:

There was a meeting :oops:

I was going to knock on your door and tell you, but I heard moaning, so thought I'd leave you to it...

You seem bored, HaroLad. Why not use some of that time to make another one of your pretty stats threads? Or are you a one-hit wonder?
Believe me when I say I'm occupied...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back