Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: Roys FFC v Baghdad Bandits @ BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Mind running to maccas for me!? I'm not allowed out past bed time :mad:

None of you Roys are allowed out past 5pm, once medication is given you should all be asleep.

No need to be upset. I still love you.

Hey RU_ did you meation to Azarole we have a special position on the field for Arsenal supporters? It's called the Back Pocket.

Hey RU_ did you meation to Azarole we have a special position on the field for Arsenal supporters? It's called the Back Pocket.
Hey RU_ did you "meation" to Azarole that we had rentboys on our team? I feel betrayed. I will adopt you as one of the "half-bearable" Chelsea supporters and we will leave it at that? Like I said, I still love you. Just like you still love Petr Cech. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey RU_ did you "meation" to Azarole that we had rentboys on our team? I feel betrayed. I will adopt you as one of the "half-bearable" Chelsea supporters and we will leave it at that? Like I said, I still love you. Just like you still love Petr Cech. ;)

Mocking the captains English (YES i'm an English Teacher), straight the to bench.

Mocking the captains English (YES i'm an English Teacher), straight the to bench.
Still be more influential in game than you would be. Where were you last week? Think maybe a game on the bench as punishment would be a good idea for yourself. Can we have like a mutiny or something?

Still be more influential in game than you would be. Where were you last week? Think maybe a game on the bench as punishment would be a good idea for yourself. Can we have like a mutiny or something?

Hey what is this? Me and RU have been having discussions about where we could play you, potentially in the mid, but that has surely stopped now.

giphy.gif

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back