Official Match Thread S20 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs. Las Vegas Bears at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Aaaaah, Season 10. They were the days. A time when the TV's were simple, coke was cheap and cigarettes still had colour packaging. Now though, the cigarettes are camo green, splayed with warnings of imminent death and taxed heavier than a Greek Pensioner.

I don’t know anything about Season 10… but the whole point of this is to pretend like I didn’t debut 8 seasons later… so here’s some stuff I copied directly from the Wiki:

Administrator: Doggiesin08

Clubs: 8 (Baghdad Bombers, East Side Hawks, Fighting Furies, Geelong Gumbies, Mount Buller Demons, Southern Dragons, The Mod Squad, West Coast Wonders)

Preseason Champions: Mount Buller Demons

Premiers: Fighting Furies 19.19.133 def. West Coast Wonders 9.17.71

Mobbs Medallist: Ljp86 (Southern Dragons)

Leading Goalkicker: Tugga - 72

EKA Medallist: Zainta (Southern Dragons)

If you’d like to ask any questions about Season 10 I would strongly recommend tagging ClarkeM and asking him, I’m pretty sure he was here around then.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard a ruour that a leader at the Dragons put his penis in the mouth of a dead pig. I also heard that all the games the Dragons win are because of cheating... so even if we lose this game, Bears, we can still claim the moral victory... we can also take solace in the fact that we don't * pigs.

Last edited:

Didn't your mother teach you to eat with your mouth closed?
Flawed logic there buddy. If I was at any point in my life a dead pig, I would be unable to speak English, and dead.

I laugh at your stupidity, you whore

I heard a ruour that a leader at the Dragons put his penis in the mouth of a dead pig.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, brahj, but a dead pig is a new one.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, brahj, but a dead pig is a new one.

I really didn't know how you were going to play this, but I'm glad you did it exactly the way I would've.

Have a free like.

I really didn't know how you were going to play this, but I'm glad you did it exactly the way I would've.

Have a free like.

I just assumed you were talking about Danoz.

With all the tears surrounding the dragons winning the premiership the sea level has actually risen and you guys might need to relocate. I believe Waverley may soon be available. Especially if TFW has a say in it. Which he will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the tears surrounding the dragons winning the premiership the sea level has actually risen and you guys might need to relocate. I believe Waverley may soon be available. Especially if TFW has a say in it. Which he will.
Oh hey Flog Guy Sam, got anything contemptuous to say?

As long as our jet packs have fuel we will be fine. The queues outside Sizzler may suffer though.

Nice win last week but we'll need to back it here Dragons. Need to keep that momentum going as we head into the second half of the season. :thumbsu:

Ha! Those damn global warming naysayers.

So The Filth Wizard , miss_kate18 .
How exactly is this match thread going to work for you guys?

You using the same computer? After one post, you log out for the other person to sign-in. Rinse and repeat?

That'd be pretty cute. Just sayin' :confused:;);):):p:drunk::cry::straining::thumbsu::thumbsu::hearts:
Round 10.. **** me.
Out of all the rounds so far, you chose Round 10 to **** you? Poor Round 9, she was keen on you..

So The Filth Wizard , miss_kate18 .
How exactly is this match thread going to work for you guys?

You using the same computer? After one post, you log out for the other person to sign-in. Rinse and repeat?

That'd be pretty cute. Just sayin' :confused:;);):):p:drunk::cry::straining::thumbsu::thumbsu::hearts:..

Filthy and I have separate computers for a reason. He'd look pretty silly with a search history of "Leigh Brown shirtless" "Leigh Brown address" "Women Leigh Brown finds hot" and "How to get around restraining order Australian footballers".

Filthy and I have separate computers for a reason. He'd look pretty silly with a search history of "Leigh Brown shirtless" "Leigh Brown address" "Women Leigh Brown finds hot" and "How to get around restraining order Australian footballers".

From what I've seen at Dragons HQ, no, no he wouldn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back