Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

So much heat on Bevo they had to call a mid week presser just for him to address it

Something you guys can only dream of
I'd take Bevo in a heartbeat over Stinkers.

Tough guy, who takes no shite from the media. Won a flag when no one else could get near it, and was on way to another one. Flogged us by 79 points at our home prelim when we had every advantage a team could possibly have.

Cornes rides him just to take heat of Stinkley. It's becoming depressing, with a club that just doesn't care.

I'd take Bevo in a heartbeat over Stinkers.

Tough guy, who takes no shite from the media. Won a flag when no one else could get near it, and was on way to another one. Flogged us by 79 points at our home prelim when we had every advantage a team could possibly have.

Cornes rides him just to take heat of Stinkley. It's becoming depressing, with a club that just doesn't care.
I'd take Mrs Smith's 2 legged dog Toto with his 2 wheel trailer as his back legs over Stinkers. Least he wouldn't be around in 12 years.

Hope this is good enough for you;

View attachment 1983290

Pretty grim reading and backs up what a lot of you are seeing with your eyes. 2021 was the only season where Port ranked in the top 3 and really the only season where they have been anywhere remotely close to the league leader in this area.

Year by year ranking for the Power starting in 2014:

12th, 7th, 7th, 5th, 8th, 8th, 15th, 7th, 3rd, 7th, 14th, 12th

Thanks for putting in the work mate, confirms what a lot of us are thinking and is a very refreshing correlation, opposed to the gaslighting we get every week from the media.

Tredders needs to see this and take it into the next board meeting.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In 2014 the Power's offensive output was pretty good with 26.31% of I50>Goal. Defensively is where they suffered with 27.07% of Opposition entries leading to goals, which was bottom 5 in the league.
Koch and Hinkley hate people like you - your logic makes them look bad :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schulz was at Crows training this morning.

He was turned away at Alberton when he offered to help.

It is a disgrace what this clown has done to this club.
And this after our sole AFL premiership captain was told to go away and learn about the Port Adelaide Football Club. There's very little at Alberton that DOESN'T stink right now!!!

And this after our sole AFL premiership captain was told to go away and learn about the Port Adelaide Football Club. There's very little at Alberton that DOESN'T stink right now!!!
What's happening right now at Alberton feels like if squatters took over and evicted you from your family home, and there's nothing you can about it.

It genuinely feels like the joint has been hijacked by impostors, while all the true Port people watch on helplessly from the outside.

What's happening right now at Alberton feels like if squatters took over and evicted you from your family home, and there's nothing you can about it.

It genuinely feels like the joint has been hijacked by impostors, while all the true Port people watch on helplessly from the outside.
Which is why I won't attend another game until we see change.

Any *en danger of this loser not mentally destroying the lads before they've even gotten on the plane?
Not sure what you mean mate, he just gave his lads a massive pump-up. Called beating them at home the toughest task in football!

Even the happyclappers are outraged about Jay Schulz going to the Crows training after we knocked him back every time 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back