Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the performance from the last 3 quarters was the minimum standard then he'd be safe, wasn't anything crazy good was just none of that s**t handball to a guy who is as far away as my monitor while i'm typing this (were still some silly handballs happening but much less).

On the couch tomorrow night, dimma special guest. Haters tune in

I'll be watching.

I would also suggest all those that hate Dimma in the presser, in his disections etc, just watch the untouchable ken Hinkley post match presser. You will find Hardwick is not the only coach saying the same thing over and over. Hinkley replaces KPI's with the effort word. Swaps the we will work on it phrase for we need to work harder....actually funny stuff.

I'll be watching.

I would also suggest all those that hate Dimma in the presser, in his disections etc, just watch the untouchable ken Hinkley post match presser. You will find Hardwick is not the only coach saying the same thing over and over. Hinkley replaces KPI's with the effort word. Swaps the we will work on it phrase for we need to work harder....actually funny stuff.
Dimma didn't mention KPI's once in the post-game presser....coz he won the only one that means anything...the scoreboard.

I'll be watching.

Do they work in 4 week blocks as well? what does that even mean.

Dimma is just great!

He's breaking curses for us all the time. We finally beat Collingwood, broke the carlton curse etc....made finals etc...memberships...revenue and feel free to ad to this list of good things since dimma has come here to save us.

The one last curse we need to break is Geelong. The only team we haven't beaten with him. It's coming soon, as well as a premiership. can't wait. thanks dimma you have really helped turn this club around.

I'll be watching.

Hinkley loves the sound of his own voice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange.... DH must have changed his gameplan and asked players to actually work when they didn't have the ball.... they ran up and down this week off the ball.... except for the first quarter, when they ran up only....

Or maybe they just started playing to instruction..... and perhaps they were more confident in working hard to be an option because we had less dud kicking players out there to discourage them from working hard into space....

Just Morris, Hunt and after the weekend B.Ellis, Lids and Martin to go! Poor Lids, he couldn't buy a target hit by foot in the 3rd! B.Ellis was putrid by foot early, got better and then just threw in random up and under kicks from there.... bizarre game from him. Dusty continued to try to kick the ball so hard that it exploded.... what actually happens is he kicks worm-burning mongrel turnovers.... Just kick it normally Dusty, then it will go 55-65 naturally.... There is some coaching for you DH, just get these so-called elite kicks to relax a touch with their kicking!

Interesting comment by Griggs regarding hard wicks quarter time address , Hardwick said just play your way, very interesting , sounds like he has decided that his way is not the Richmond way.

That explains the turnaround in style of play, shows how useless as a coach he really is and that his game plan is not a game plan conducive to winning football matches.

On the couch he said it's interesting that we lost the inside 50s but won the game he wa still waffling on about stats and kpis.

If benny and Peggy are not looking for alternatives , given that Carlton have signalled that they are chasing Clarkson, then benny and Peggy need to * off as well.

Hardwick and his pigheadedness has destroyed the start of the season and perhaps the whole season.

Time to go damien

8 minutes of fluff.

I actually thought it was pretty good. Is under no illusions that there a holes in our list. See's some positive development in our kids.
Answered the questions straight up. Explained that the tiger way is an internal thing of rules and beliefs that the players hold onto ( didnt want to share it and nor should he).
Im pretty certain nothing he could say would please you mob.

Interesting comment by Griggs regarding hard wicks quarter time address , Hardwick said just play your way, very interesting , sounds like he has decided that his way is not the Richmond way.

That explains the turnaround in style of play, shows how useless as a coach he really is and that his game plan is not a game plan conducive to winning football matches.

On the couch he said it's interesting that we lost the inside 50s but won the game he wa still waffling on about stats and kpis.

If benny and Peggy are not looking for alternatives , given that Carlton have signalled that they are chasing Clarkson, then benny and Peggy need to **** off as well.

Hardwick and his pigheadedness has destroyed the start of the season and perhaps the whole season.

Time to go damien

What an idiotic post.

I actually thought it was pretty good. Is under no illusions that there a holes in our list. See's some positive development in our kids.
Answered the questions straight up. Explained that the tiger way is an internal thing of rules and beliefs that the players hold onto ( didnt want to share it and nor should he).
Im pretty certain nothing he could say would please you mob.
It seems like it pleased you thats a win for dimma:)

Wow, you got all that from Grigg's comments, you seriously think Dimma threw his hands up in the air at qtr time and said " I give up, do it your way " hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow, you got all that from Grigg's comments, you seriously think Dimma threw his hands up in the air at qtr time and said " I give up, do it your way " hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Well if it's come from the horses mouth i wouldn't argue toffee you are forgetting grigg is one of his favs;)

Well if it's come from the horses mouth i wouldn't argue toffee you are forgetting grigg is one of his favs;)
He said the coach instructed them to play ' our way ' NOT ' your way ' , What do you think OUR WAY means. hahahahahahahaha hey don't let facts get in the way of the coach bashing session, did you see the players hugging Dimma after the game, that must have hurt the hate Dimma brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back