Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre clutching at straws with age as they had 12 guys under 50 games to our 8?????3.6games less on average per player.
next

wVR0KzZ.png

Not really. I said age and was proved right :). Thank you for proving the point. Also look at games played, for a developing side as you call the pies, there is not much difference between the two sides...so who is clutching at straws ? 3 games more experience is nothing...next :).

its just funny. you sprout off and make it sound like we went in with a fully developed side that's all played 150 games and just beat a struggling and developing collingwood, just to rubbish the win lol, pure fantasy. I can respect those that want hardwick gone but are at least honest.

i go by games experience as age was negligible here.

games were also negligible. Seriously. hating hardwick is all well and good, I think he should be gone as well BUT that does not excuse some blatant rubbish just with the aim to rubbish and good little wins we may have. You cant have one set of rules then switch it just to suit your agenda bud.

games were also negligible. Seriously. hating hardwick is all well and good, I think he should be gone as well BUT that does not excuse some blatant rubbish just with the aim to rubbish and good little wins we may have. You cant have one set of rules then switch it just to suit your agenda bud.
Hey mate BE QUIET and stop putting words in my mouth.Where did i say i hate DH?Get your facts right b4 you comment on posts
Anyway hows the Rance signing going as the 6 weeks are up and ive heard nothing?Are we still an 80% chance of getting Shiel?
Please leave me alone IF you're going to wet yourself every time
Go and take your frustrations out on some poor old Carlton Granny with a mustache as that appears your level :D

Hey mate BE QUIET and stop putting words in my mouth.Where did i say i hate DH?Get your facts right b4 you comment on posts
Anyway hows the Rance signing going as the 6 weeks are up and ive heard nothing?Are we still an 80% chance of getting Shiel?
Please leave me alone IF you're going to wet yourself every time
Go and take your frustrations out on some poor old Carlton Granny with a mustache as that appears your level :D

Haha, seriously ? first of all, its an easy assumption to make your a dimma hater. Just read your own posts. Or are you a Dimma fan, I know some would love to know, then we can all be understanding if you just have a bad case of bipolar :p.

As to Rance, I have allways said by rnd 6-12, so IF you are going to quote me, and I will use your lingo..BE QUIET and get it right :p. As to Shiel, i am still confident, I know the last few weeks the raging rumor, in facebook land has been he has re signed with GWS but they have not announced it yet. I still think we are a good chance.

As to leaving you alone, please get your hand off it, seriously. Its a public message board. I have just have much right as anyone to reply to a post. I agree with some of what you say but disagree also with other stuff you say, harden up, as i can also have an opinion.

Also I did not realise you were a old Carlton Granny with a beard :)

Haha, seriously ? first of all, its an easy assumption to make your a dimma hater. Just read your own posts. Or are you a Dimma fan, I know some would love to know, then we can all be understanding if you just have a bad case of bipolar :p.

As to Rance, I have allways said by rnd 6-12, so IF you are going to quote me, and I will use your lingo..BE QUIET and get it right :p. As to Shiel, i am still confident, I know the last few weeks the raging rumor, in facebook land has been he has re signed with GWS but they have not announced it yet. I still think we are a good chance.

As to leaving you alone, please get your hand off it, seriously. Its a public message board. I have just have much right as anyone to reply to a post. I agree with some of what you say but disagree also with other stuff you say, harden up, as i can also have an opinion.

Also I did not realise you were a old Carlton Granny with a beard :)
hey junior
the pies had 12 guys under 50 games to our 8 ding dong ding dong
Well if you assume i hate DH then you're naive as i just don't want the guy as our coach bc he's incompetent.Never met the guy so how can i hate him?????
Did you study basic year 10 English.Then we can all be understanding if you just have a bad case of bipolar IF you didn't???:p
So we're still a chance with both of your predictions???:$

hey junior
the pies had 12 guys under 50 games to our 8 ding dong ding dong
Well if you assume i hate DH then you're naive as i just don't want the guy as our coach bc he's incompetent.Never met the guy so how can i hate him?????
Did you study basic year 10 English.Then we can all be understanding if you just have a bad case of bipolar IF you didn't???:p
So we're still a chance with both of your predictions???:$

Well grandpa, Your complete disrespect, disregard, and animosity to Dimma is well known. So replace hate with any of those if that makes you feel better :p

Also, thank you for your concern about my education but put your mind at ease. I am A plus in working out Egyptian hieroglyphics which helps with reading your posts :p

Lastly, I thought i had already answered that ?

Anyway, lets get back on topic TigerImposter. I am happy to play this ping pong with you all day but it gets old and boring. Bottom line, I disagree with your assumption that the side we put on the park were streets a head in development then the pies when they were only 3 games a head in experience yet younger.

Our games experience vs opposition so far in 2015. Bolded = more experienced

R1. 2014 v 2113
R2. 1841 v 1671
R3. 2022 v 1498
R4. 1516 v 1840
R5. 1998 v 2162
R6. 2229 v 2753
R7. 1828 v 1767

Our age vs opposition age. Bolded = older

R1. 25y 134d v 25y 204d
R2. 25y 71d v 25y 76d
R3. 25y 166d v 23y 248d
R4. 24y 78d v 24y 278d
R5. 24y 311d v 25y 86d
R6. 25y 155d v 26y 261d
R7. 24y 68d v 24y 98d

Tiger71 TigerImposter

R1. 2014 v 2113
R2. 1841 v 1671
R3. 2022 v 1498
R4. 1516 v 1840
R5. 1998 v 2162
R6. 2229 v 2753
R7. 1828 v 1767

R1. 25y 134d v 25y 204d
R2. 25y 71d v 25y 76d
R3. 25y 166d v 23y 248d
R4. 24y 78d v 24y 278d
R5. 24y 311d v 25y 86d
R6. 25y 155d v 26y 261d
R7. 24y 68d v 24y 98d

Tiger71 TigerImposter

Thanks for that TT. It is great when you get the facts.

I am surprised considering we have gone into most of our games under experienced game wise as well as age wise, the " We are in development" defense has not been brought up more often. That surprises me because surly there is not one rule for some and a different one for us ? No, that can not be it, as that would just be throwing stones for the sake of it.

Looking at the pies game in isolation even though we were a little younger, we had a whopping 4 games more experience per player ( just included the starting 22) then the pies. yeah, we were streaks a head in games played :drunk:

R1. 2014 v 2113
R2. 1841 v 1671
R3. 2022 v 1498
R4. 1516 v 1840
R5. 1998 v 2162
R6. 2229 v 2753
R7. 1828 v 1767

R1. 25y 134d v 25y 204d
R2. 25y 71d v 25y 76d
R3. 25y 166d v 23y 248d
R4. 24y 78d v 24y 278d
R5. 24y 311d v 25y 86d
R6. 25y 155d v 26y 261d
R7. 24y 68d v 24y 98d

Tiger71 TigerImposter
Thank you for your post.its good to see we may eventually beat North

I am surprised considering we have gone into most of our games under experienced game wise as well as age wise, the " We are in development" defense has not been brought up more often. That surprises me because surly there is not one rule for some and a different one for us ? No, that can not be it, as that would just be throwing stones for the sake of it.

Looking at the pies game in isolation even though we were a little younger, we had a whopping 4 games more experience per player ( just included the starting 22) then the pies. yeah, we were streaks a head in games played :drunk:
yes ,but you will take the wins against the cfc and the savaging of the Lions.
please a bit of commonsense:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes ,but you will take the wins against the cfc and the savaging of the Lions.
please a bit of commonsense:$

I am confused. Maybe its my basic 10 english?

Whenever have I mentioned the cfc or lions ?

Whenever have i said i have been happy with how we have performed this year ?

I thought we were talking about the pies v tigers game ?

I am confused. Maybe its my basic 10 english?

Whenever have I mentioned the cfc or lions ?

Whenever have i said i have been happy with how we have performed this year ?

I thought we were talking about the pies v tigers game ?
see above

now as i said use commonsense as the Pies had 12 guys under 50 games to our 8
this equates to 4/22 around 18% less experienced kids running around. it makes a huge difference

Btter facilities and development coaches which costs a heap
see above

now as i said use commonsense as the Pies had 12 guys under 50 games to our 8
this equates to 4/22 around 18% less experienced kids running around. it makes a huge difference
Very gutted Richmond won aren't you.:D:p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back