News SaintsW General Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah pedestrian start, but very good second qtr. Good support and linkup by hands. A little more crisp at goal and we would be in front

Just watched the 3rd qtr. Must have been 12 frees to 3. Got those 3 in the last couple of minutes. 2 dangerous tackles, 2 fifties, 2 goals.
Skill level btw is horrendous. Was hoping to see some improvement.
Only a practice game I suppose.

yup, quite disappointed by the skill level, u14's show better skill and composure.

2nd prac game too, so you would think it might be a bit better

Bizarre umpiring. Just then we play on from behind the centre line, but the ump brings us all the way back again because we have to be behind the centre line... wtf?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Smith can light it up today. I’m a big fan.

Been some huge games from some of the girls in other teams like Bri Davey and Georgina Prespaskis. We really need someone to assert themselves similarly, and I’m not sure Patriakos is the one to do that.

Hopefully Smith can light it up today. I’m a big fan.

Been some huge games from some of the girls in other teams like Bri Davey and Georgina Prespaskis. We really need someone to assert themselves similarly, and I’m not sure Patriakos is the one to do that.
Lambert takes a lot of pressure off Patrikios and Smith. She's the best player on the team now. If anyone's going to get tagged it's going to be her.

Games is live today from 1pm on Channel 7, Kayo, and the AFL website.

Also radio coverage (started right now) from WARF Radio (at Hobart, not calling off a screen) via AFL.com.au and the AFL app.

Well last week was terrible but not unexpected. But the Kangaroos are a top team. This week against Essendon hopefully we are more in the contest. Xenos was fantastic last week, just needs some of the others to match her.

I'm hoping we win but I my head says we'll go down by 3 goals...

If the margin ends up being three goals, I'll be disappointed. I don't expect to be competitive with the superteams, but Essendon are a rung or two below that. Win or lose, I'm just hoping for a competitive performance.

Well Bohanna wasn't on our list but she was plucked from our Southern Saints team and is GC captain too now. Can only assume we thought with Greiser and Shierlaw we were fine...

Other two yeah not great. We just don't play well and we don't seem to be using our players well too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back