Toast Sam Walsh 50 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

I was trying to think of one myself, sg

In the modern draft era I honestly can’t think of anyone that can go with him, Rowell looked likely but he’s had 2 big injuries and hardly played...

Walsh, Weitering, Harry, Charlie and Cripps. If that 5 doesn’t all help lift 17 then something has gone terribly wrong IMO

Joel Selwood's first 50 were pretty damn impressive too

I was trying to think of one myself, sg

In the modern draft era I honestly can’t think of anyone that can go with him, Rowell looked likely but he’s had 2 big injuries and hardly played...

Rozee 🤣

Seriously though, I can't think of a player who has had the same impact, composure, skill and decision making as Walsh in their first 50 games

am I fu**en invisible? look at how many winning games selwood played in during his first 50 - including a flag I think............walsh has been on the end of losses his entire career.............

Selwood, first 50 games, 46 wins.

Sam Walsh 47 games, 17 wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5th for effective disposals a game is an enormous stat for a young guy first year playing inside .. considering he 7th for disposals .. I will admit I was wrong I thought his disposal at times was ordinary last year especially early and thought his best position was wing so he had more time (maybe for team balance it still is) but he holds his own inside or outside .. amazing competitor ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back