Samsung Galaxy S3

Remove this Banner Ad

My S2 is looking redundant already..:rolleyes:

The S3 looks like a winner to me.
The biggest asset from what I can see is the bigger battery.

Going from a 1650 mAh to a 2100 is good..why?
Because the battery life of my S2 with ICS is, well honestly... shyte!!!

The new look brushed metal thingy on the new S3 is a bit sexy;)

I can see it now..handball the S2 to a friend or family member that has no idea then get me a new S3 of ebay....Sweeeeet maaaate :thumbsu:

is the S3 have android OS? and does anyone know is there irc chatting program for android?
I really hope this is a pisstake post BUUUTTTT...In case it's not.....

Yes Samsung does support Android as does pretty much everyone except Apple and Microsoft. That would be Samsung , LG, HTC etc, etc.

And yes, there are a number of irc clients availabe on Google Play (thats the same thing as the Apple iStore;))

9 million pre orders so far.....WOW!!

A great testament to a great phone.It's moving up to a 4.8 screen which is...well...big!!??

When I got my S2 I thought that would be the upper limit in screen size but I'm kinda thinking I might just go for the extra real estate with the S3.

I really like the look of it.

Yes Samsung does support Android as does pretty much everyone except Apple and Microsoft. That would be Samsung , LG, HTC etc, etc.
Not sure how to interpret what you've said, maybe you just said it badly or ambiguously. Microsoft doesn't do hardware as I'm sure you know, so saying Microsoft doesn't support Android doesn't make sense.

Not sure how to interpret what you've said, maybe you just said it badly or ambiguously. Microsoft doesn't do hardware as I'm sure you know, so saying Microsoft doesn't support Android doesn't make sense.

What about microsoft phones then?

Poorly named (Microsoft) Windows Phone is the system software aka the operating system. Here is a list of Windows Phone devices which includes hardware manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia and HTC.

I see, so they only make the software and outsource the hardware.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we may be cross mojonating here a bit so I will try to clarify R&B...

Android is an operating system which classifies it as software.

That said, I wrote "Yes Samsung does support Android as does pretty much everyone except Apple and Microsoft. That would be Samsung , LG, HTC etc, etc." which I meant as, Samsung as well a a lot of other vendors are using Android software on their hardware.

I'm not sure where the inference of Microsoft hardware comes into it??:confused:

Aren't Kogan supposed to be the master of all prices? $439 plus shipping? Can't even beat a bricks and mortar store with overheads and actual staff. Tsk tsk...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back