Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually guys, I’m judging by the lack of responses on here it’s a 50/50 to continue.

I think I’ll bow out now to focus on my other 7 draft leagues. Thanks for a good few years. Happy for someone to take on my rebuilt side if this does go ahead

Actually guys, I’m judging by the lack of responses on here it’s a 50/50 to continue.

I think I’ll bow out now to focus on my other 7 draft leagues. Thanks for a good few years. Happy for someone to take on my rebuilt side if this does go ahead
Thanks Cattsy, you cobbled together a very decent team.

What platforms are your other teams on?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's done. The year on that platform kind of killed it for me. I had my head around my list with a clear direction, I don't even know where my list is at now. Obviously I have to take some blame for that but I really had no motivation considering how difficult it was to manage. Really disappointing as it was a fun league but I've realised it's bloody hard to run a league without a designated commissioner, someone needs to be calling the shots.

Thanks for having me guys it's been fun!

Thanks Cattsy, you cobbled together a very decent team.

What platforms are your other teams on?
Actually it’s 6 I have 3 on AFLF and 2 on SuperCoach draft then another using SuperCoach classic which is a keeper / salary cap hybrid

Actually it’s 6 I have 3 on AFLF and 2 on SuperCoach draft then another using SuperCoach classic which is a keeper / salary cap hybrid
What’s the maximum squad size you can use on AFL Fantasy?

We use 40 but have 50 list spots so you can have blank spaces on field to use for utilities.

I’m confused. I thought UF was dead ???

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No it didn’t die, it got taken over by AFL Fantasy. But it costs $20 a team to run.

I thought I might get the business to sponsor us this year if we’re keen on using it as a platform. The downside is we still need to track and edit SC scoring.

Or we could try and setup an AFL Fantasy based team?

At this stage though I think we just need to see if there is enough interest to continue.

No pressure everyone. Just let us know if you want to continue on or not.

No it didn’t die, it got taken over by AFL Fantasy. But it costs $20 a team to run.

I thought I might get the business to sponsor us this year if we’re keen on using it as a platform. The downside is we still need to track and edit SC scoring.

Or we could try and setup an AFL Fantasy based team?

At this stage though I think we just need to see if there is enough interest to continue.

No pressure everyone. Just let us know if you want to continue on or not.
Yeah I’m out

Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back