Competitions SBFFL Free Agents Waiver Wire

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mate, I think you need to delist someone else as well. Because when you traded the other day you traded 1 out and 2 in, so you have 41 on your main list?
My recollection is that you only need to delist immediately for waiver wire. If you have more than 40 from a trade you just need to cut at the next roster lodgement which I imagine is season kickoff at this point.

My recollection is that you only need to delist immediately for waiver wire. If you have more than 40 from a trade you just need to cut at the next roster lodgement which I imagine is season kickoff at this point.
Yeah, you're probably right. I guess this is sort of like another drawn out trade period, so list size doesn't matter as much.

I'm just used to NFL fantasy where you can never be over the max roster size, and if you were to do a 2 for 1 trade, you're forced to drop someone else to stay in roster limits.

As long as a player is being desisted for any player picked up it shouldn't cause any issues :)

If you didn't have a delisting for a waiver wire selection you'd have to treat each trade period as a single week or the guys at the bottom of the waiver list would just keep adding a player a day until they had 60 players on the off chance one has a good nab cup.

That will never happen with a trade as you're never more than one or two over.

If you didn't have a delisting for a waiver wire selection you'd have to treat each trade period as a single week or the guys at the bottom of the waiver list would just keep adding a player a day until they had 60 players on the off chance one has a good nab cup.

That will never happen with a trade as you're never more than one or two over.

Agreed.

If you have <39 players on your list you wont need to delist.
If you have 40 or more then you will need to delist a player to sign a new one via free agency.

I had 39 players on my list so I could easily sign another without any issues.
Left_Billings had 41, so when he signed a new player he had to delist one. He is still going to be on 41 but that's fine as long as he reduces to 40 by the time list lodgement comes around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gippsland Gunslingers nominate Will Schofield
Gunslingers delist Sam Day.

I'm not usually one to buy into pre-season form but he didn't even look NEAFL quality and I didn't realise this was his 7th year on an AFL list.. eeeww.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back