Scott Lycett

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its all dependent on how desperate he is to come back to SA or whether he just wants game time.

In any case, we'd have to give up our first rounder for him

Its all dependent on how desperate he is to come back to SA or whether he just wants game time.

In any case, we'd have to give up our first rounder for him
He's a country boy so i doubt the pull to Adelaide itself is all that strong plus we overlooked him in his draft year........ doubt it's gonna happen

Pick 16 Ben Jacobs :eek: what a balls up

Last edited:
Won't happen now.The mail here in Perth is he would leave if Cox played on, and stay at West Coast if Cox retired, I expect him to stay now.Hope I'm wrong but see what happens

As long as he is up front and tells both clubs where he wants to play next year then there is no problem. I think he would be contingency 1 but there are a lot of options. If he is going to stay at West Coast then we can move onto other options in the knowledge of what we can offer them. If he is set on coming to Port then we make it happen and look at the options with this knowledge. Either way we need to make a trade for at least one tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Redden always be injury prone that is the question. If Redden and Lobbe are fit and well and Renouf recovers ok, we will be in a good space with our rucks. The good thing is Reddo is a genuine tap ruckman and can play forward, a different type to Lobbe.

Will Redden always be injury prone that is the question. If Redden and Lobbe are fit and well and Renouf recovers ok, we will be in a good space with our rucks. The good thing is Reddo is a genuine tap ruckman and can play forward, a different type to Lobbe.
Well i imagine Lycett if he is considering coming back would be thinking to himself if Redden's fit & firing with Lobbe do i get a look in. I'd say he'd see more opportunity with the toasters.
Renouf might be delisted, Giles could be a target

Lycett would be getting a game in front of Lobbe at the moment with the form the Lobster is in...
No he wouldn't.

Lycett could be a great player, is playing very well for his age, but he averages something like 10 Hit Outs a game, and has kicked 10 Goals in 4 Years.

Carn lads.

To true. I wish we kept Giles.

Giles is a perfect example of having to give ruckman time. Hence why I'd like to persist with Redden. He should be fit and firing for the pre season and 2015 watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back