Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

Went and had a look at the Lavi v Nth Albury game today, wasn't a bad contest till half time. Had the misfortune of listening to Akkamanis at 3/4 time tho and was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Fair enough use the F word 35 times in one address to motivate your players, whatever you think works for you. We're no prudes we can hack that if we go listen to a coach who is losing. But I and others around me took great offence to terms like "you f***n bunch of spasstics" and you "pack of f***n rettardds". More disappointing was several North Albury committeemen close by listening who did nothing about it.

Went and had a look at the Lavi v Nth Albury game today, wasn't a bad contest till half time. Had the misfortune of listening to Akkamanis at 3/4 time tho and was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Fair enough use the F word 35 times in one address to motivate your players, whatever you think works for you. We're no prudes we can hack that if we go listen to a coach who is losing. But I and others around me took great offence to terms like "you f***n bunch of spasstics" and you "pack of f***n ******s". More disappointing was several North Albury committeemen close by listening who did nothing about it.
They have listened to his crap for 2 years. Hardly going to do anything about it now

Went and had a look at the Lavi v Nth Albury game today, wasn't a bad contest till half time. Had the misfortune of listening to Akkamanis at 3/4 time tho and was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Fair enough use the F word 35 times in one address to motivate your players, whatever you think works for you. We're no prudes we can hack that if we go listen to a coach who is losing. But I and others around me took great offence to terms like "you f***n bunch of spasstics" and you "pack of f***n rettardds". More disappointing was several North Albury committeemen close by listening who did nothing about it.
if true that is very poor form on all fronts - but the football world does seem to reward these tools time and time again

Surely not?
I'm struggling to believe a team man could say such things. Frank this isn't true is it?

Wodonga a big chance to continue their golden run this Saturday. They met big Fev and a Yarrawonga in miserably wet conditions without Craig Ednie and a few others and pulled off a win and now meet Albury without the 2 O'Hailpin Brothers and possibly Chris Hyde.

Aka goes bang. He does generally talk large degrees of droppings though I think he's on the money here.
Have they released what sort of points system it would be if one was brought in. It would be interesting to get each teams totals for a couple of different rounds to see where they were at and how it would effect them

Cant fault the great mans logic, can only be healthy for the game and the clubs. Closer games = more bums on seats and the league will again be sustainable.
What are peoples views for the week?
Will the dogs push a weakened Albury?
Can the Pies get on a run against the Pigeons?
Will only two Rovers turn up to play again?

gday boys . not involved in your league but I was up in myrtelford last week on a weekend away and dropped in to see them against yarrawonga. I know it was pretty miserable day but thought the crowd was very poor . Has the fevola novelty worn off? or is myrtleford a poorly supported club.I think he still adds a lot of interest to your league but what do opposition supporters think. Are opposition clubs still getting bigger crowds when they play yarrawonga?
anyway myrtleford imo lack a bit of depth . their top ten players seem ok then it really drifts off but must say was impressed with Murray as he was still going in really hard right till the end .

This forum looks like it's dying in the arse, has the O and M become that stale and uninteresting? O and M by 5 points this weekend.
P.S. I hope the struggling tigers are getting the gate takings this Saturday poor buggers need the cash:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Officially a league in decline - home ground advantage and all

There will still be those who continue to spruik that the league is "still number 1".

Perhaps it's time to move out of the 90's and face the facts, we've had plenty of opportunities and we are about 4th or 5th best.

There will still be those who continue to spruik that the league is "still number 1".

Perhaps it's time to move out of the 90's and face the facts, we've had plenty of opportunities and we are about 4th or 5th best.
so true - not what it once was - Fev beaten - what would the team have looked like without the great man?

Any truth in the rumour that Fev and a few of the boys may have been on the froffies friday night.

From the photo in the border not a great look to be out at that time of the morning. Unless it was all part of a very long warm up for the day.

Had heard that Fev had said on the second night of training they would go play golf on the Friday, have a few beers, then go out for dinner on Friday night. And again have a few more beers.

If the boys had won none of this would be an issue, but unfortunately they didn't!

From the photo in the border not a great look to be out at that time of the morning. Unless it was all part of a very long warm up for the day.

Had heard that Fev had said on the second night of training they would go play golf on the Friday, have a few beers, then go out for dinner on Friday night. And again have a few more beers.

If the boys had won none of this would be an issue, but unfortunately they didn't!

Players shouldn't be drinking on the day before a game even during home & away, let alone interleague games. Footballs to professional these days and clubs invest a lot of money into players..
That's poor from Fev if it's true.,

Players shouldn't be drinking on the day before a game even during home & away, let alone interleague games. Footballs to professional these days and clubs invest a lot of money into players..
That's poor from Fev if it's true.,

if true it's a disgrace, and makes me think that he was told that he wouldn't be re-appointed.

I disagree. If they had won, I think it would still be an issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back