Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

One can only hope the league doesn’t continue with this charade of leading clubs, players and supporters on with the hope of playing anymore games this year.

Tonight when they get together there is only one logical decision they can come to.

Let clubs now move on and pick up the pieces of the last two years and hopefully in a Victoria post 80% vaccines rate we won’t get any further interruptions to football.

Marshall has stood down at Emerald which will be a big loss.

A number of Div 2 clubs in the red bigtime going into 2022.

Wonder if the lure of playing under Gary Ayres will cause a few to jump on the Montrose train.

Have heard one big name has already returned leaving a huge hole in defence for one Yarra Valley Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doveton Narre and Beacy applied to join Mpnfl but was knocked back. Doveton now off to Southern while Narre and Beacy will both apply to join Eastern. Cranbourne really want to join Mpnfl and the majority of clubs want them but it needs 75% approval and they may well fall short as the clubs at the end of the peninsula Sorrento Rosebud etc don’t want them. Vote is on September 29.

Powelltown would be my first guess and maybe Junction but like I said, only guessing and a long way removed from either clib.

Yaou seem more in the know staffonly so let me know your thoughts.

Nail hammer head.

How is that going to work AFLVIC?

Which clubs have gone?

Division 2 seems a very good division at the moment, does the other division have 14 teams and go with a top 8 system?
How is that going to work AFLVIC?

Which clubs have gone?

Division 2 seems a very good division at the moment, does the other division have 14 teams and go with a top 8 system?
I read things,I hear things,I know things, trust me only 2 divisions next year

4 will be gone and possibly a couple might fold up,it's going to be an interesting off season.

2 might fold is the biggest concern if true.So that would leave Outer East at 20 teams.The YVMDFL had a great competitive competition before they let these other sides in and now most are looking at going else where.Lets hope they do not cause similar issues in other competitions.

2 might fold is the biggest concern if true.So that would leave Outer East at 20 teams.The YVMDFL had a great competitive competition before they let these other sides in and now most are looking at going else where.Lets hope they do not cause similar issues in other competitions.

Which sides might fold up?
Sad to hear if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back