Official Match Thread Season 21 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

After a stunning home victory in Round 1 the Dragons back up at home again for Round 2, hosting the East Side Hawks at Dragon Island.

Following an offseason recruiting spree which netted SweetFA luminaries such as Taylor, Brown Bottle and Danger in Texas, the Hawks were also able to add league journeymen The Filth Wizard, Doctor Colossus and Wacky Tiger as the finishing touches to a revitalised playing list. After an inauspicious start in Round 1, the Hawks will be desperate to break their S21 duck here.

The Dragons will be looking to build on the momentum of their first up victory, the likes of Season 21 recruits cammo6556, A Swallow and notorious league soft**** iBeng key players if the Dragons are to maintain their winning start to the season.

In a hotly contested affair, BJD.com is predicting a convincing Dragons victory, to the tune of 26 points.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEST with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'. Spelling errors or blatant **** ups are not only encouraged, but highly anticipated by the greater SweetFA community.

Well, well well. It's the mighty Shagons. Well mighty lame anyway. Easy win here lads.
attachment.php

Can you fill out the following survey?

I am a:

Returning player
◻ Rookie player
◻ Player thats been around for a while but only just bothered to show up
◻ Ive renamed myself to try and hide my past as a flog

Last edited:
23888547.jpg

Can you fill out the following survey?

I am a:

Returning player
◻ Rookie player
◻ Player thats been around for a while but only just bothered to show up
◻ Ive renamed myself to try and hide my past as a flog
Biggie's just trying to make up for his small feet.

It's your tiny feet fetish that made me leave.

I hated that our lockers were next to each other, that smell was hideous.

Hi Danoz, I actually thought you would move clubs this off season, kudos to you for sticking around at the Dragons, without my brother around to babysit you I hope to see you blossom like a beautiful flower.

It's your tiny feet fetish that made me leave.

I hated that our lockers were next to each other, that smell was hideous.
The feet are in formaldehyde. Maybe you should throw out your underwear once in a while, rather than keeping every winning pair, unwashed, in your bag.
Hi Danoz, I actually thought you would move clubs this off season, kudos to you for sticking around at the Dragons, without my brother around to babysit you I hope to see you blossom like a beautiful flower.
Still think Doctor Zaius would've been better. Maybe I'll change to that when you come to the Dragons next season. We could be real brothers then.

The feet are in formaldehyde. Maybe you should throw out your underwear once in a while, rather than keeping every winning pair, unwashed, in your bag.

Still think Doctor Zaius would've been better. Maybe I'll change to that when you come to the Dragons next season. We could be real brothers then.

I would love for you to become Doctor Zaius.

However I am not going to replace my brother as your keeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mediocre showing by myself in the first outing... I hold myself to better standards than that. I also just enjoy holding myself.

I would love for you to become Doctor Zaius.

However I am not going to replace my brother as your keeper.

I can think of another Doc that would be more appropriate

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back