Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 1 - Fighting Furies vs Mt Buller Demons at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Win your position game day, give us some substance with your posts, Bulldogs beat the Lions at the Gabba and dont bring your wet dog to training and i will have a word to the boys for you
No idea what you’re saying

qXgzEQP.gif
:think:

Ok.

Pub finished at 1am, work at 3am, Giants training 9am, back to work now.....im f*****
Ah, to be your age again. If there is one thing that I miss, it's youthful hedonism.

Pretty good, mate.

Last night was salmon fillets with dill mashed potatoes, with fresh carrots and beans in a light garlic butter on the side.

I'm raring to go.
I am dong sashimi tonight. Yellow fin tuna and wild Tasmanian salmon. Mmmmmmmmmm

I am dong sashimi tonight. Yellow fin tuna and wild Tasmanian salmon. Mmmmmmmmmm
Never been able to get sashimi right. Good on you. Sounds great.

I liked the spelling mistake too.

If you hadn't been so busy being an inactive flog last season you would have noticed that I had eagerly taken on your mantle of the multi master.

I cbf now.
I am back, so I have picked up your slack.

No one multi's like me.

Never been able to get sashimi right. Good on you. Sounds great.

I liked the spelling mistake too.
I am intrigued as to how Yakker evolves into 'dong sashimi'.

It sounds painful and sexually perverted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you fu** up sashimi?
Poor quality fish. Poor knife technique.

I also live in a household that isn't very keen on raw fish. I'll just have to try again in my dotage after they've all left.

Btw the Furies will be wearing black armbands on Sunday

It is in honour of akkaps who while alive is dead in spirit if this week is anything to go by.

Congrats manangatang , you've made the bunnies the worst bits of the WONDERS and the Roy's.

What's next? Gunna * up the teamsheet, and post dick pics while drinking Kombucha?

Poor quality fish. Poor knife technique.

I also live in a household that isn't very keen on raw fish. I'll just have to try again in my dotage after they've all left.

Fair call.

I'd recommend trying again. Just make sure you have a very sharp knife and a nice bit of fish!

I love a nice bit of yellow tail kingfish or the classic Atlantic salmon for sashimi. Obviously tuna is great but it's definitely out of my price range.

I’ve just recently come back from a 5 day conference where I only just cracked double digit hours of sleep...

Big week... it’s a month on and I’m still recovering!!
I have a seven week old. I’m living on about 5 hours of sleep every night o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back