Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

The three men rode into town, their horses’ hooves pounding against the dusty street. It had been a long journey to get here, and they were tired and worn out. But their mission was clear: they had to defeat the gang of headless horsemen that had been terrorizing the town.

The men dismounted their horses and drew their swords, ready to face the enemy. They had heard stories of the headless horsemen, Tarkyn_24 (178 disposals, 56 tackles, 10 goals, 8th in the Mobbs Predictor), Yakker (231 disposals, 47 tackles, 7 goals) and Wosh (61 disposals, 11 tackles, 35 goals), and the thought of facing such a formidable foe was daunting. But they had to fight, or else there was no hope for the town.

The men fought bravely against the headless horsemen. They slashed and parried with their swords, and the clang of steel echoed off the buildings. The horsemen were fierce and relentless, but the men were determined to defeat them.

Finally, after a long and grueling battle, the men emerged victorious. The headless horsemen had been defeated, and the town was safe once again. The men, Frothies Mcveigh (209 disposals, 59 tackles, 8 goals, =10th in the Mobbs Predictor), Frederico_WA (193 disposals, 57 tackles, 4 goals, =10th in the Mobbs Predictor) and NaturalDisaster (216 disposals, 28 tackles, 8 goals), were exhausted but proud of their accomplishments.

They returned to town as heroes, and the citizens thanked them for their courage and bravery. The townspeople had lost many loved ones in the fight, but they knew that without the three brave men, the headless horsemen would have remained a terror to the town forever.

Captains, team sheets are to be correctly submitted by 11:50 pm on Thursday the 26th of October 2023 according to AWST time.​

Fitting that I play game #50 against my old pals.

Hi Furries 🤗

Nyc Culture GIF by PBS Digital Studios

I've got a week off before I go to Sydney next Tuesday so I know that I'll be thoroughly entertained by my fabulous teammates as they post their wit and banter in this thread.

Happy 50th my good friend Scythe94. Us HFF's have to keep fighting the good fight.

I've got a week off before I go to Sydney next Tuesday so I know that I'll be thoroughly entertained by my fabulous teammates as they post their wit and banter in this thread.

Happy 50th my good friend Scythe94. Us HFF's have to keep fighting the good fight.
Yay, you're coming to visit!

Thanks dear friend :love:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as you enjoy recruiting mods from the Furies, how about you take a SFA Admin candidate?
Thoughts ShaunDuggan ?

Sure.

Might get 1 post this week, 2 the week after that, 0 the week after that, then 127, then 2 the following week.

Words compiled over the 132x posts = 137.

Why not.

Sure.

Might get 1 post this week, 2 the week after that, 0 the week after that, then 127, then 2 the following week.

Words compiled over the 132x posts = 137.

Why not.
Sounds like a very stable genius, I'm sold.

Hello ressies 👋 is there anyone that is showing potential that we can poach next season?

Thanks for babysitting NaturalDisaster

This post isn't clear,

Are you thanking me for babysitting or are you thanking them for babysitting me?

You're a weird guy tarks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back