Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Small consolations 🤗

- In a resume-material performance, Scythe94 won the bout with Frederico_WA. - 58m from 1 to 59.

- While overall a quiet day for both players, I'm not sure that what Scythe94 did to Pickitt should be entirely legal. - 16m from 62 to 78

Thanks for the week though Demons, you were the worst team on the day and come away with the loss. Well done to you.

Furies, may have to do up a thread apologizing for this one, single handedly cost us the loss this week.

To cap it off, I'm 0/3 in tipping so far, too

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

Thanks for the week Demons, think the thread was more enjoyable than previous seasons.

Moved house this weekend so I was bit busy to keep bantering + instruct my team to lose. This win is on me (well really ShaunDuggan).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small consolations 🤗

- In a resume-material performance, Scythe94 won the bout with Frederico_WA. - 58m from 1 to 59.

- While overall a quiet day for both players, I'm not sure that what Scythe94 did to Pickitt should be entirely legal. - 16m from 62 to 78
Thank you for letting me be part of a loss today 🥰

Thanks for the week Demons. Lots of laughs!

Safe to say you guys are no longer my least favourite team to share a game thread with. Top 13 for sure! 💯
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Um...

That wasn't what we wanted to happen.

I think the sim had figured out my whole "stay away on Sunday to guarantee the loss" chicanery, and served this up 😞

Thank you very much for a really fun, Demons, and hopefully the rest of the season goes in your favour ❤️

Thank you posting MWPP 😀

Furies, we need to get our act together to secure that elusive spoon, but we're not giving up!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back