Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
teamsheet-logo-png.1659100
1652354285705-1-png.1658116

Hello everyone, welcome to the Round 13 clash between the Roys FFC and the West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval. The Roys have come off a win against the Dragons after losing 3 consecutive games, whereas the Wonders are coming off a one-point defeat to the Dragons after a winning streak of 4 games.

Last Time They Met:

Season 34 Round 13
After a high scoring, close first quarter, the Roys kicked away in the second quarter. Unfortunately for the Wonders, they were able to recover and the Roys came out victorious by a comfortable 32 points. Zevon booted 6 goals for the Roys whilst JackNah_8 and Kabanna dominated in the midfield. Soggy2112 also had a dominate game for the losing team with 29 disposals, 8 tackles and 3 goals.

Last 5 clashes:

1681727300876.png

Key Match Ups:

damicky vs @derrinaphil

damicky had a solid game in the Wonders tight loss to the Royals and is currently leading the league in hit outs with 150 over 11 games (13.6 average). @derrinaphil proved a worthy challenger against the Dragons with 10 hit outs, 20 disposals and 2 goals. Can he take it up to the leagues current top ruckman?

Mooch vs BallaratBulldog

Mooch didn’t have a prolific game against the Dragons, but he kicked 4 goals from 4 kicks. BallaratBulldog kept nahnah to only 2 goals in R12, it will be interesting to see how he goes against the veteran and ex Fred winner.

ND’s Prediction:

Wonders by 14 points

OBLIGATORY CAPTAIN TEAMSHEET REMINDER - THURSDAY 11:59PM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi. Good thanks! How are you?
Doing pretty well although I’ve been battling a bit of a man flu the last few days. Nothing serious but I’m taking full mileage from it and complaining as much as I can

Remove this Banner Ad

Back