Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 8: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

rat.gif

Oh no, not damicky!

Hi Swamprats, looking forward to a much needed W this weekend!

Will you still be around in S39 when it happens next? :)
It’s going to be a long week I realise now with attempts at humour like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, a big match against the Wonders.

Firstly, no, damicky. I’m still ropable at you. Your teammates should be too, as you threw them under the bus and didn’t take any personal responsibility when you ridiculously voted in favour of a Rats penalty but against a Phoenix penalty for the same infringement.

Made a mockery of the committee and of democratic processes on one of very few occasions you were called upon to actually take something seriously instead of taking the piss. THEN BLAMED YOUR TEAM!

I want ##JusticeforPhilreich

Secondly, thank you Grand Uncle Horace for the tag. There certainly is interest in my performance this year, none more interested than me.

I suppose, when I’m leading the Fred Medal in a team that’s 2-5, 26 seasons after my debut season, and closing in on 1000 goals (just 24 away), it is a point of interest.

I wouldn’t care if you named 8 full backs this week. I’d still back myself in.

There is only one Horrible @Grand Uncle Horace and word of warning do not get on his bad side. The short video below was Horrie at an under 10's practice match.
I know how to keep on the good side of him 😉

D06F09C6-2E35-45C9-B579-0E5337FE5912.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back