Official Match Thread Season 36, First Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors versus Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

melbourne football club demons GIF by Melbournefc

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS : 13.7.85
MT. BULLER DEMONS : 18.13.121
=====================================

Match Over!
POV: You've lost 5 weeks in a row

Congrats on the win Dees. Thanks for the fun week and all the best for the remainder of the finals series.

Cheers for posting Phil, always appreciated.

Unlucky Wazzas, but let's go shopping for those Mad Monday Friday4 outfits for tomorrow!

Thanks for the week and the season Warriors, fantastic fun as always. You'll get there Tonga Bob :love:
Thanks Phil for giving up your time on a Sunday, always appreciate it.

And Tigerturbulance and omgfridge here's to you lol. Your * ups wern't in vain after all...do it again next season ta x

tumblr_n8eess4Nwa1s4ul6io1_500.gif

Cya next week Kennedy Parker okeydoke7 et al.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So congratulations to the Demons, and condolences to the Warriors.
Thanks. Thanks a lot. Good luck to the Mount Duller Corroboree Frogs, you're going to need it.

I mean it, because us Warriors are out of here, I've just called my pilot and he's warming up the jet engines, we're off to Maui.

And we're also quitting this shithouse league and forming SSQL - Super Sweet Qooty League with a proper simulation machine :😜

Thanks for the expert comments philreich, but you can throw that matchsim in the bin!

Congratulations Demons all the best for the rest of the year!

It’s mad Monday Warriors! No more ice baths for the year and where’s the beers!!

Thanks for posting philreich

Well we could do worse than look to the Demons for inspiration on the qootball oval. That was a first quarter blitz for the ages! (well fortnight but semantics, semantics).

It's always a fun week with you all and I hope you go all the way.

To the Wazza's thanks for carrying me this season. It was a blast despite not working out as we hoped. The burn of how it ended will only light a fire for next season.

Congrats Dees, hope you go on and win the lot.

philreich that you for posting matches for another season. You keep making my team cry but you do it with style.

Wazzas thanks again for an awesome season. An honour to lead you. Now it's back to the drawing board... for the twentieth time in a row.

At lest we have a new and improved sim to look forward to. That will at least throw us a crumb of success right?

1700375570089.png
FFS sake, we really are haunted.

Thanks for posting philreich

Well we could do worse than look to the Demons for inspiration on the qootball oval. That was a first quarter blitz for the ages! (well fortnight but semantics, semantics).

It's always a fun week with you all and I hope you go all the way.

To the Wazza's thanks for carrying me this season. It was a blast despite not working out as we hoped. The burn of how it ended will only light a fire for next season.
You wait until you're 5 or 6 seasons in and the Sim keeps doing the dirty, you'll be old and jaded like the rest of us!!!

Nah, it been great having you in, one of the best rookies ever.

You wait until you're 5 or 6 seasons in and the Sim keeps doing the dirty, you'll be old and jaded like the rest of us!!!

Nah, it been great having you in, one of the best rookies ever.
Come Here Episode 8 GIF by MacGruber

You're too kind haha Dins!

Far from me to question the experiences of the Wazza's, that said I'm a true believer that success is just around the corner despite the history.

And if not we will have plenty of laughs and melts along the way anyway!

Congrats Dees, hope you go on and win the lot.

philreich that you for posting matches for another season. You keep making my team cry but you do it with style.

Wazzas thanks again for an awesome season. An honour to lead you. Now it's back to the drawing board... for the twentieth time in a row.

At lest we have a new and improved sim to look forward to. That will at least throw us a crumb of success right?

View attachment 1855919
FFS sake, we really are haunted.
Just getting the loses out of the way for next season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back