Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Curses

Well done Wonders and thanks for a fun week

Lift Buller

Van_Dyke
Animated GIF

Sick as a dog and I still managed to beat BallaratBulldog on his 500th game. I’ll take that as a victory 🤙🏻

• While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, Wosh and BallaratBulldog were hard to separate - though Wosh was slightly more effective. - 84m from 8 to 92.

I’m in the running for most goals conceded for a reason.

Thank you for a fantastic week all 🥰

I had a s**t of a week IRL, spending a bit of time at the ICU (visiting not staying myself as one might hope given how active I was here :roflv1:), and this thread was a lovely break from all of that.

On the bright side, it was a lovely week to have to take off work given this thread, and the ICU visits are now just regular hospital visits. Cherry on top getting a Foundation Cup win in my milestone 334th match. :sneaky:

All the best for the rest of the season Dees, looking forward to playing you again.

electrifying win and great week thanks Demons in the

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome #BallaratBulldog500 #JT300 #Demon400 CERTIFIED #Kenough

Disappointing Demons.

I suppose we keep playing the same way with the expectation that it will change. Pure insanity!

Congrats Wonders. Thanks for the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is great to wake up in the middle of the night to see that The Wonders had yet another win

Thanks for a fantastic week, manangatang & The Demons

Good luck for the rest of the Season

Thanks for posting, philreich

Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

Thank you all for a really fun week! Sorry, travelling today and not present.

Best of luck for the rest of the season Dees.

Ps. Who won?

Qooty was the winner this week

… AND The Wonders!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back