Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders v Warriors.png

Last week:

The league-leading Warriors led the Furies to the slaughter, winning by 73 points and boosting their already strong percentage. In the win, The Filth Wizard kicked 6, and pantskyle stuffed the stat sheet with 31 disposals, 10 hitouts and 2 goals.

On the other end of the scale, the Wonders suffered a disappointing loss to the Old Boys, going down by 44. Despite the loss, Grand Uncle Horace (32 possessions), HARPSichord (20 touches, 10 tackles) and DenieD (4 goals) put in strong showings.

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

Last edited:

View attachment 1806863

Last week:

The league-leading Warriors led the Furies to the slaughter, winning by 73 points and boosting their already strong percentage. In the win, The Filth Wizard kicked 6, and pantskyle stuffed the stat sheet with 31 disposals, 10 hitouts and 2 goals.

On the other end of the scale, the Wonders suffered a disappointing loss to the Old Boys, going down by 44. Despite the loss, Grand Uncle Horace (32 possessions), HARPSichord (20 touches, 10 tackles) and DenieD (4 goals) put in strong showings.

Awesome preview! I pity the fool who volunteered for next week.

Eyes Reaction GIF by Big Brother 2022

View attachment 1806863

Last week:

From one moderator to another, let me tell you that was definitely an opening post. Thank you for your service!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just flail my hands around and hope the ball lands somewhere near me
muppets kermit GIF
Well at least you flail with style. But it's no wonder (pardon the pun) why you don't play for the league leading Wazza's anymore.

Well at least you flail with style. But it's no wonder (pardon the pun) why you don't play for the league leading Wazza's anymore.
I'm assuming your warriors teammates linked you my old wedding thread?
dude?.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back