Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to stop talking about these minor leagues and focus on how much better the Gumbies are.

Gumbies would have slammed both those sides by ten goals even if half of us are just punching darts at half back
I need to move to half back.

This is clearly bs. Everyone knows the earth is flat!
Then how do you explain the USA? If the earth was flat, people would have to live on the same side of the planet as the USA. Makes no sense.

Then how do you explain the USA? If the earth was flat, people would have to live on the same side of the planet as the USA. Makes no sense.
The US does not exist. Just a conspiracy made up by the government used only as scare tactics to justify inflation and higher taxes.

The US does not exist. Just a conspiracy made up by the government used only as scare tactics to justify inflation and higher taxes.
Then how do you explain Adam Sandler movies? There aren't enough stupid people alive to make those movies profitable unless the US exists.

Then how do you explain Adam Sandler movies? There aren't enough stupid people alive to make those movies profitable unless the US exists.
Oh, AI has been around a lot longer than the government will let on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that, my friends, is how you ended up with me as captain!
No we ended up with you as captain, because you were the best option at the time.

*disclaimer - if a mother cockroach doesn't love it's young, no one will.

No we ended up with you as captain, because you were the best option at the time.

*disclaimer - if a mother cockroach doesn't love it's young, no one will.
Shhh. I'm trying to talk myself down here

Smart moves I reckon.

What's Brenton Davy paying to kick 5+ tomorrow?
He was 1000-1 earlier in the week but we have seen a flurry of money for him, so you can only get $1.60 now.

I saw aye-aye getting a mention

C3oC.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back