Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy “Brisbane going to be spanked against Collingwood” day today also 🤗

Easter Bunny Cooking GIF by Super Simple
Uh, no. You don't get to play that game.

We are gonna be the losers tonight. Getting the Owen Fore jokes ready.

Can’t wait to see how bias BT commentary will be tonight 🤗
It's funny how messed up the world is.

A large section of the Collingwood board think BT is biased against us because he holds a grudge over the 1990 grand final. And then another portion think he's biased against us because he doesn't want it to appear that he secretly wants us to win. I mean, the sheer stupidity of people who think BT dislikes Collingwood and it shows up in his commentary, yet are blissfully unaware that he has MCd for the club for years and years.

Maybe, just maybe, the bias you here is just him being s**t.

A large section of the Collingwood board think BT is biased against us because he holds a grudge over the 1990 grand final. And then another portion think he's biased against us because he doesn't want it to appear that he secretly wants us to win. I mean, the sheer stupidity of people who think BT dislikes Collingwood and it shows up in his commentary, yet are blissfully unaware that he has MCd for the club for years and years.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

So, a regulation day then?
My chair is well versed in the shape of my ass. The day I get up and do something is the day that my chair is very lonely. I could never do that to her.

Some commentators get better with age, BT does it backwards and is just getting worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont we all.
I'd cheer for Al Qaeda if they played Collingwood.

beez I just want to make sure you see this.
I love that since we won the premiership last season, I don't care how well the Giants do. Or the Lions. Or if we end up going at less than .500 this season.

So long as Dangerfield keeps doing his hammy and Geelong don't win it all, I'm content.

Kinda like in the Sweet FA: the season 36 premiership means I'm not fussed if we don't win it, nor if the Wonders or much of the other teams get the flag. So long as the Bombers keep getting themselves suspended and they don't end up winning the flag, I'm content.

Actually, I take that back. * DenieD. * the Wonders.

I love that since we won the premiership last season, I don't care how well the Giants do. Or the Lions. Or if we end up going at less than .500 this season.

So long as Dangerfield keeps doing his hammy and Geelong don't win it all, I'm content.

Kinda like in the Sweet FA: the season 36 premiership means I'm not fussed if we don't win it, nor if the Wonders or much of the other teams get the flag. So long as the Bombers keep getting themselves suspended and they don't end up winning the flag, I'm content.

This is so gross.

Please stop saying mean things to me. They hurt my feelings :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back