Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Driving down to the Gold Coast for my son’s engagement party Wosh. He’s all growed up and I’m very proud of him. He is engaged to a lovely young lady who we love dearly and consider our own.

The weather wasn’t looking good any way 😉🤣
This is just lovely

They play at altitude DP - means they’re great at banter but don’t mistake that for intelligence
Everyone knows that intelligence isn’t needed in sport, look at the AFL.

You could put King Kong, Godzilla and Chuck Norris in the back line and I'd still kick a bag this week.
Wouldn’t happen to be my Qooty bag would it? Seem to have misplaced mine from last week

You could put King Kong, Godzilla and Chuck Norris in the back line and I'd still kick a bag this week.
Yeah but you’ll have the Iron Curtains on you mate, I eat King Kong and Godzilla for breakfast…then pick my teeth with Chuck Norris.

Oh my dear friend, have the most wonderful time and many happy years of good health and happiness to your son and your future daughter 🥰
Here’s to them 🥂
Thanks Wosh thems lovely sentiments indeed ❤️

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight
Keep drinking Anko Wosh, you’ll need it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact. In many places in Singapore it will cost you $14 for a bottle of s**t beer like Heineken or Tiger yet a Long Island Iced tea will set you back $17.

Drink responsibly people.

Driving down to the Gold Coast for my son’s engagement party Wosh. He’s all growed up and I’m very proud of him. He is engaged to a lovely young lady who we love dearly and consider our own.

The weather wasn’t looking good any way 😉🤣
Have a great time, mate! All the best.

I'm not good enough to carry your bag mate
Oh Harvs, sure you are.

That reminds me of something my old boss used to say to me

“You know Yak, a lot of people around here reckon you’re not fit to eat with pigs…… but I reckon you are”

Crotchety old fart he was 🤣🤣🤣

Oh Harvs, sure you are.

That reminds me of something my old boss used to say to me

“You know Yak, a lot of people around here reckon you’re not fit to eat with pigs…… but I reckon you are”

Crotchety old fart he was 🤣🤣🤣
One of my very favourite sayings:
‘I’d rather eat crumbs with bums than steaks with snakes.’

A fine creed to live by, especially when you’re playing the Ophidians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back