Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for the Gold City Royals 5 burning questions

1. Is Smartys Power destined to play his 350th match this week against the Rats? Or will he fall short due to "hamstring tightness" and aim to play off against his old mob, the Demons next week?
Nah! He’ll wait til a home game. Show Pony

2. Will hotchilli cope with the extreme power of the Carolina Reaper I mixed into his pre game Chudshake this week?
It mightn’t do much for hotchilli but at least it’ll take the edge off the chili powered flatulence. That’s a good thing for us all.

3. After months on the sideline due to a persistent soft tissue injury, will we finally see gouki88 back in the senior squad?
Ol’ gouki88 dropped the tissue box down the shitter so the tissues are now even softer, to the point of disintegration, so no.
4. Has Ulahoopski sufficiently recovered from his trip to the frozen throne enough to join us this week and teach us all the marvellous things he learned while abroad?
Didn’t even notice Ulahoopski was gone…
5. What is a Lomas ? And will it bring luck to the Royals this week?
Lomas is a talisman. I just don’t know if it’s a lucky or unlucky one…

1. Is Smartys Power destined to play his 350th match this week against the Rats? Or will he fall short due to "hamstring tightness" and aim to play off against his old mob, the Demons next week?
2. Will hotchilli cope with the extreme power of the Carolina Reaper I mixed into his pre game Chudshake this week?
3. After months on the sideline due to a persistent soft tissue injury, will we finally see gouki88 back in the senior squad?
4. Has Ulahoopski sufficiently recovered from his trip to the frozen throne enough to join us this week and teach us all the marvellous things he learned while abroad?
Lot of " injury " issues

Are we coached by Qoodwin?

Is the SFA drug policy just a convenient excuse to be injured

Hell 3 more questions and I have a thread idea

Lot of " injury " issues

Hey, some of us are on “Prescription Qocaine”

Wait… so I should or should not file tax returns as a drug dealer?

Lot of " injury " issues

The Sweet FA used the AFL Illicit Drug Policy and it’s implementation as a draft…

1. Is @Smartys Power destined to play his 350th match this week against the Rats? Or will he fall short due to "hamstring tightness" and aim to play off against his old mob, the Demons next week?
Late withdrawal with a "runny nose"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some would say 349 too many.

I am the some.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back