Prediction Semi Final: Changes Vs Collingwood (We survived to round 2!)

Remove this Banner Ad

"Your top 4 spot?" LOL.

You lost it yourself playing the most boring game against Richmond I've ever seen. That's just who Longmuir is though, dour and boring.

Our 'seasoned' team also happens to have the unanimous rising star, Serong couldn't tie his shoe-laces. :tearsofjoy:
You need to get a hobby

If Logue is forward he will be given a heck of a long legrope by Moore. Needs to make him accountable. Lead hard and actually hold his marks.

Last edited:
We've been doing it all season.

You're a decent side, but you'll have to go up a few gears to go with us on Saturday night.
Geelong’s pressure rating indicates that they went down a few gears and still beat you last week.
Your percentage was historically low for a top 4 side. I’m glad you managed to win a close game at the MCG every week but we travelled interstate 10 times and came away with 7 and a half wins including Geelong in Geelong and Melbourne.
So my question to you Bryza is why do you think Collingwood are so much better than Fremantle?

It may not mean much come Saturday night, but the Pies played us after we were beaten by the Suns at Metricon. That game was a slog, very much a slog. Heavy ground, rain and very very humid. It drained our boys .
I remember the 7 or Fox interviewing ]Jarrod Witts at least 20 minutes after the game. He was still puffing like a steam train. Said that they had trained and played in conditions like that for at least a year. He didn't understand how Fremantle would feel doing it for the first time in the season. He complained about the humidity.
When we returned to pay the Pies, it was wet. Yep a home game, but I still think that that Suns game took a lot out of us for many weeks.

Last edited:
"Your top 4 spot?" LOL.

You lost it yourself playing the most boring game against Richmond I've ever seen. That's just who Longmuir is though, dour and boring.

Our 'seasoned' team also happens to have the unanimous rising star, Serong couldn't tie his shoe-laces. :tearsofjoy:
Do seagulls even wear shoes??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Tabs.

Although Logue will play forward, he'd be the ideal match up for Johnson
Easily.
Collingwood will float Cox up forward, although he didn’t play three quarters last game v Fremantle.

Pearce v Cox
Cox v Michoek
Ryan v Johnson

JL doesn’t want to upset the back 6, Logue would be handy back there this week though.
Tabs must be that underdone to not be named this week. Amiss v Moore, if Lobb is second ruck is a big task

Easily.
Collingwood will float Cox up forward, although he didn’t play three quarters last game v Fremantle.

Pearce v Cox
Cox v Michoek
Ryan v Johnson

JL doesn’t want to upset the back 6, Logue would be handy back there this week though.
Tabs must be that underdone to not be named this week. Amiss v Moore, if Lobb is second ruck is a big task
Haven’t seen enough of Moore to be sure but would a quick lead-up forward be an ideal match up for him?

Easily.

Pearce v Cox
Cox v Michoek
Ryan v Johnson

You think Collingwood will name Kreuger in their 22 tonight?

I wouldn't trust Cox on Mihocek personally.

Cox's forward time isn't that high either, Cameron probably spends more time forward than Cox these days

You think Collingwood will name Kreuger in their 22 tonight?

I wouldn't trust Cox on Mihocek personally.

Cox's forward time isn't that high either, Cameron probably spends more time forward than Cox these days
Good calls. Cox doesnt seem to be playing forward that much (or actually playing that much), and Pearce's only real match up is Cox or Cameron.

Logue's probably also a better Mihocek match up than Cox is. Agreeing that it'll be Cox's match up, but probably not his preferred (type of) opponent.

Are you thinking they'd drop Cox for Kreuger or Mihocek under a cloud?

GOATS obviously do :goat:

Don't get offended, Caleb's ok I guess...not everyone can be a Nick.
The only way Daicos finishes a game with his head bandaged up is if he runs into the banner frame.
Serong likes to win his own ball, Daicos likes to get it waaayyy outside. Different players.

Daicos likes to get it waaayyy outside. Different players.
The only thing Daicos likes to do is rack up 40 touches, 3 goals, and demoralize his opponents who are getting outplayed by a 19 year old.

Likely winning a BnF in a Top 4 side was apparently on his bucket list as well.

Haven’t seen enough of Moore to be sure but would a quick lead-up forward be an ideal match up for him?
In an ideal world of clean ball movement and open space then a quick lead up forward's probably as good as any.

In a high pressure game of dirty ball Moore's going to back himself to zone off and intercept at every opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back