Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Name: JT_The_Man
No preference, if any team is willing to take me I'm happy!

Hi JT,

The Hawks would love to have you on board.

You have "the man" in the name, so you belong on the East Side, where we are simply better than everyone else.

Hi JT,

The Hawks would love to have you on board.

You have "the man" in the name, so you belong on the East Side, where we are simply better than everyone else.
I'm happy to be on board :)

Why do people sign people with less than 10 posts.

No evidence to suggest anything sinister. Gets a chance. Sorry for trying to keep our list ticking over.

No evidence to suggest anything sinister. Gets a chance. Sorry for trying to keep our list ticking over.
Not having a go. I personally just wouldn't.

They may just be the best ten posts you ever read
They weren't but good on the Hawks.

Someone should be picking them up, and they don't come with any risk anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flattered by the PM's. In truth I'm not sure if I can commit to posting regularly. I wanted to be delisted by the Wonders so I didnt continue to rack up games when I provided nothing to the comp and to them in general.

Who are the weaker teams activity wise?

Flattered by the PM's. In truth I'm not sure if I can commit to posting regularly. I wanted to be delisted by the Wonders so I didnt continue to rack up games when I provided nothing to the comp and to them in general.

Swamprats and Roys.

Apparently the Hawks...

The King doesn't recognise you.

Have you ever thought about donating your posts to new posters unable to produce at the quantity you can? Or maybe renting them out for a price? Could make you a mint.

"Get 500 pantskyle posts for just $29.99!"

Swamprats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back