Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, i'd say loyalty is well and truly alive, hence, you should join the west coast wonders... odds are next season we'll be playing finals.

Once you start putting team sheets in...

Well the Wonders are in whats known as a "They are s**t" slump right now. Fighting it out for the Wooden Spoon. So Id suggest clubs like...The Baghdad Bandits! Lead by Shermy and bound for glory!*

*Next Season!
What do you mean fighting it out?

We have it absolutely sewn up. Viva la wooden spoon.

Sign me up mate. Do you want player info again?
SSwans2011 do your job :p

We have to wait until this time tomorrow to officially sign you but you post in the team thread and match thread etc as a wonder :thumbsu:

Lads, looking to rejoin the SFA.....again. Been here for a fair while, pretty sure I used to play for the Seventh Wonders before they changed, then came back to the West Coast Wonders.

Seasoned veteran on BF, been here since 04, finally getting back into posting more so you can expect activity from me.
Storm, buddy, pal, don't be so hasty in putting over your signature to the Wonderless.

The Baghdad Bandits are a team on the up (may or may not be a team on the up) with a new regime in place we are all about general shenanigans and getting into mischief. We're also Bandits, so we do what we like, Team meetings are in the Baghdad brewery. Camels and sand are in abundance, with a solid supply of Vodka cruisers rolling into town (beez has secure shipments)

So come on down and join with us, you know its the right choice.

Sign me up mate. Do you want player info again?
Nope. Done. We will officially sign you this time tomorrow due to a 24 hour rule. Look forward to reliving the glory days.

This is your third comeback ;)

Nope. Done. We will officially sign you this time tomorrow due to a 24 hour rule. Look forward to reliving the glory days.

This is your third comeback ;)

This is exactly why your club is a rabble.

"Reliving the glory days"??? Really?

The bloke has post 800 times in 11 years and you're throwing him a tickertape parade and welcoming him back like a Digger from the front line.

Besides, how can you sign him when you're not captain? Are the Wonders that dysfunctional?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke has post 800 times in 11 years and you're throwing him a tickertape parade and welcoming him back like a Digger from the front line.

Besides, how can you sign him when you're not captain? Are the Wonders that dysfunctional?

For all we know ClarkeM is captain again, also don't be a dick, all the Wonders are doing is signing the poster most likely to be the next captain.

Storm20 I would like to offer you a place at the reigning premiers, the Mount Buller Demons.

Mainly so when you join the Wonders and it all turns to s**t I can say I told you so. :p

Can I grab some chips for all that salt?

Can I grab some chips for all that salt?

Wasn't having a crack at you, sunshine. Just highlighting the inept, rudderless shittruck of a club you've decided to join.

See you in 5 years for the next comeback. :thumbsu:

Wasn't having a crack at you, sunshine. Just highlighting the inept, rudderless shittruck of a club you've decided to join.

See you in 5 years for the next comeback. :thumbsu:
The haters line keeps growing.

Your sour grapes amuse me.

Are you that stupid to realise that anybody can sign anybody for their team in here :p? Talking about dysfunctional.

I had glory days with Storm20 which included a premiership together and we were both on the list for another premiership season however Storm didn't play in the GF.

So yes, a former premiership teammate of mine and I'd like to relive the glory days with him you dysfunctional * :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back