Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 10 - East Side Hawks v Geelong Gumbies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams due by Friday 6th of January at 9pm.
Match to be simmed on Monday 9th on January.

It's fifth versus eighth at Waverley. The Hawks will be desperate to get off the bottom and a win will go a long way, but the Gumbies are searching for that spot in the four and will be equally eager to achieve their goal.

Mobbenfuhrer can add more if he wants, but I think that's a decent preview. :thumbsu:

Really need to bounce back this week after a poor effort against the Furies. Gumbies should get the W here.

C'mon Gumbies, really need to bounce back after our disappointing loss to the furies last week. We've got back StFly and ninty this week so we'll have a stronger line up!

GO GUMBIES!

A week off to keep the limbs fresh, a rebound to keep the fire burning, Ninty2winty back in business to teach you forwards how to kick in a forward direction, a rabble falling over their epic noses that would make Pinnochio look normal.

Yes this will do nicely I think.

pink_tank.jpg

Am I doing it right?

Never said it was, merely said it wasn't the greatest thing to bond over.

How's the RDFL shaping up during the off season?

Who needs to bond.. It's about being a superstar...

Yeah well, couple of huge signings for a couple of clubs, Jared Sylvester former Richmond Rookie signed at Riddell and Mitch Farmer ex Richmond signed at Romsey, should make for an interesting few weeks when clearances kick in...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's turning out to once again emulate the BFL except instead of the Dogs choosing the Tigers rejects and oldies? :p

Rejects is fine, but oldies?? Not unless Cuz mans up and pulls em on... :thumbsu:

Rejects is fine, but oldies?? Not unless Cuz mans up and pulls em on... :thumbsu:

Was actually struggling to remember if Sylvester ever played for Richmond or was just listed, then remembered that he probably had his best game against us so probably shouldn't make comment. :D

Farmers the better pick up for mine so Romsey will at least win that signage. :thumbsu:

Finally out of that stupid suspension, looking forward to kicking a bag on my return to show what we've been missing. StFly is a handy in for us this week too, so it'll be good to start that winning streak.

Finally out of that stupid suspension, looking forward to kicking a bag on my return to show what we've been missing. StFly is a handy in for us this week too, so it'll be good to start that winning streak.

Who are you?

Who are you?

Which wing you on IMS, figured we nay as well have that long awaited dual. Stuck to my promise last game and gave you a clip playing RR but this time I think I might actually head out onto the wing.

Which wing you on IMS, figured we nay as well have that long awaited dual. Stuck to my promise last game and gave you a clip playing RR but this time I think I might actually head out onto the wing.

Seeing as though you ducked me last time and stayed well clear (little sissyboy) I have requested a move to RR for this game to beat the living s**t outta ya.. .Nothing personal of course. :cool:

Seeing as though you ducked me last time and stayed well clear (little sissyboy) I have requested a move to RR for this game to beat the living s**t outta ya.. .Nothing personal of course. :cool:

My adventures out to the wing in the 4th quarter, which I predicted pre-match, to snipe you weren't enough obviously?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back