Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 12- Roys FC vs Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Street Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised you don't have a 'Defeat' flavour. Thought you Roy boys would know what that tastes like better than anyone else.
I guess their just so over it, after tasting it so often! Now I'm just suprised they dont have a victory flavour, you'd think they would want to try it eventually!

I am going to the beach for the first time in two years this weekend. I am excited. Seriously.

Tonight a bat managed to find its way into my house. Cats jumping around everywhere, knocking s**t off all the tables. Was bedlam.

Waiting for Roys.

I reckon we just banter amongst ourselves.

If the post count looks s**t we'll get the blame.

Spam it up boys.

1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

Beetles, ants, geckos, mozzies, spiders. You name it I've got it right here.

Very difficult to stop it in this climate.

Bats live in many of the trees outside.

I always duck if I hear them fly out of a tree I'm walking under. They don't look where they fly they just spread their wings and start flapping the stupid things.

If you get scratched you have to go to the hospital just to make sure you don't get something nasty so it's not worth getting in their way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But his threads are s**t. They have potential but he lacks the dedication to keep up with them and eventually decides that a new thread will spark his motivation. Rinse and repeat.

Doggies, I see your two Icees and raise you a Slurpee:

tumblr_lvrirpRkM51qfac0qo1_500.jpg

Ahh what a refreshing nights sleep! Us normal people don't work night shift and or are on holidays!

I wonder when juggs will walk out in the club, statistics say that he will at some point. I'm going with in the 2nd quarter after Reardo comes out dressed as a better clown

I was walking through the gardens one day, and some stupid kid decided to let off firecrackers (no idea where he got them from) and all of a sudden the sky went from blue to dark as 1000's of bats went ape s**t. Couldn't see the sun for a good 30 seconds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back