Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round Four: Roys FC vs Geelong Gumbies at Brunswick Street Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a deadly looking forward line the Gumbies have, could kick 25 goals plus with that if we kick straight.

That's a deadly looking forward line the Gumbies have, could kick 25 goals plus with that if we kick straight.

We're thinking about whether we can bypass the forwards as I'm sure we can kick behinds from the centre ;)

That's a deadly looking forward line the Gumbies have, could kick 25 goals plus with that if winty kicks straight.

I concur with this gentleman and his statements. :D

Claypigeon said:
We're thinking about whether we can bypass the forwards as I'm sure we can kick behinds from the centre ;)

Well I did kick 1.1 last week to track at 50%, glad you noticed. :p

Hey Roys, free beers Sunday night down in Geelong, all you have to do is turn up in your playing gear.

Don't worry, we have enough for you to get good and sloshed, I have a half a keg sitting in my garage that'll do the job.

Striker I doubt you have enough to even get us over .05!!

Oh and nah Broken, the logic is that in my telling of the plan it's obviously not the plan and as such you have been bamboozled by the actual plan which may not be the plan, I call it being on the moniker.*

*moniker being Fly and adage being "on the fly" just in case you is sumo slow or thought I was crapping on about nothing in a round about manner.

That is a crafty plan there StFly, or is it?
Is it possible that in your attempt to bamboozle me that you have bamboozled yourself with your attempt at bamboozlement, thus rendering your initial plan useless while you focus on some bamboozling? Or have I just bamboozled my own self further?

We can give you half a keg before the game and ill bring another after you lose for in a row. Happy??? :p

No, why would we be happy with one keg? All you and Striker have managed to do is fire us up thanks to your pitiful offerings. Make no mistake, you are going to pay for your insolence.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably light beer too.

Not quite, I'm pretty sure that the recycled slops buckets we'll serve up for you will do. .. We're therefore actually offering several beers in one which is how much we care. .. Don't fret we'll have toilet lollie appertisers to wash down with it. .. enjoy ;)

It's probably light beer too.

Who ever said it was alcoholic beer? Although I know you Roy boys will get tanked on the stuff anyway.

This is all we have on tap for visiting teams:

RedTickBeer1.jpg

Is that the new Chud flavour or do we all have to Stop, Collaborate and Listen

Stopping, collaborating and listening. If there's a problem yo I'll solve it.:cool:

That is a crafty plan there StFly, or is it?
Is it possible that in your attempt to bamboozle me that you have bamboozled yourself with your attempt at bamboozlement, thus rendering your initial plan useless while you focus on some bamboozling? Or have I just bamboozled my own self further?

It is impossible to bamboozle myself, hoodwink sure since my memory is ratshit, but bamboozle entirely likely. :thumbsu:

royboy2 said:
Is that the new Chud flavour or do we all have to Stop, Collaborate and Listen

It's the Winkle drink, decidedly yellow in colour that's unloaded from a suspicious van where there are often animal noises emanating from it.

Although I would later find out (and recall at this mention) that he appeared in the Secret of the Ooze in 1990, joining the greats like all those wrestlers who stand there and puff their chests out. :p

Mobbs is back with my brand new invention!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back