Stats & History SFA Season 20 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The theories are running wild in my head.

The countless loses at the beginning of the season are all a distraction? Making people think' woah, surely not anyone from the Gumbies!'

I have my eyes on you!

Admit it, you've always had your eye on me.
latest

That's fine. It doesn't help when people are explaining things with incorrect/insufficient information. It only seeks to give more credence to the nutjobs out there.
:(

The interesting thing here is that every other instance I can think of where this has occurred the ball has been in motion and the commentary has not mentioned what sort of score it was. In that case no score has been added because you couldn't know what the score was.

Some onus regardless here needs to go on RU_ - unintentional it may have been. There could be a line entry with the scores prior to the final output (at moment 24:59) which if it is in the .txt output would put this issue to bed.

The interesting thing here is that every other instance I can think of where this has occurred the ball has been in motion and the commentary has not mentioned what sort of score it was. In that case no score has been added because you couldn't know what the score was.

Some onus regardless here needs to go on RU_ - unintentional it may have been. There could be a line entry with the scores prior to the final output (at moment 24:59) which if it is in the .txt output would put this issue to bed.

Are you suggesting the Simmer or the Poster should edit the txt file that is spat out to ensure it reflects the goal or behind that the sim would otherwise output if it wasnt the last quarter?

There's not.

That's an opinion. I've not actually seen that is the case.

This post...

Geelong Gumbies : 17.11.113
West Coast Wonders : 12.8.80
4 : 24.14 {FB} - So Barkly St End ... with a moment to digest his options.
4 : 24.18 {FB} - Barkly St End burns off Cotch_9 and takes a bounce.
4 : 24.22 {lHBF} - Kicks in the direction of A Bit High.
4 : 24.26 {lHBF} - A Bit High and Gibbsy both holding each other. No mark.
4 : 24.3 {lHBF} - The ball is now with A Bit High.
4 : 24.34 {rBP} - Draws a man and then with hands to blaze036.
4 : 24.38 {rBP} - But the umpire says he interfered.
4 : 24.43 {lFP} - The ball is now with Sydney Bloods.
4 : 24.47 {lFP} - Sydney Bloods bounces the ball.
4 : 24.51 {lFP} - Sydney Bloods wants a goal.
4 : 24.55 {lFP} - He's dobbed it.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Geelong Gumbies : 17.11.113
West Coast Wonders : 12.8.80

Fighting Furies : 10.10.70
West Coast Wonders : 13.7.85
3 : 24.1 {FB} - QS has possession.
3 : 24.14 {lHBF} - That kick makes it hard for Joshen.
3 : 24.18 {lHBF} - Joshen can't mark but is able to control it.
3 : 24.22 {lHBF} - Joshen sizes the options in front of him.
3 : 24.27 {lHBF} - Hands it off to DemonJim.
3 : 24.3 {rHBF} - Sees SSwans2011 out of the corner of his eye.
3 : 24.34 {rHBF} - SSwans2011 misjudges it and it's an easy mark to Grockadoc.
3 : 24.38 {lHFF} - Grockadoc takes off.
3 : 24.43 {lHFF} - Grockadoc dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
3 : 24.47 {FF} - A worm burner to Tigland.
3 : 24.51 {FF} - The ball drops short of Tigland.
3 : 24.55 {FF} - Nobody's checking Tigland.
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 3
Fighting Furies : 10.10.70
3 : 25 {C} - Tigland goes for a long goal.
3 : 25.06 {C} - Fantastic goal from Tigland.
Fighting Furies : 11.10.76

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't get it.

... from this thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/index-to-controversial-matches.727660/page-2 ...

... confirms that both the issue for the Warriors last week and for the Dragons this week have happened before, neither glitch explained but both have reared their ugly head beforehand. The only reason we notice these instances is when the final score is within a goal and potential ladder position is affected. The goal by tigland in the second example happens all the time. For the Dragons, it happened in the fourth quarter (there are no fifth quarters obviously).

/thread.

That's right, close the Fixture and Ladder thread.

*drops mic.

This post...

... from this thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/index-to-controversial-matches.727660/page-2 ...

... confirms that both the issue for the Warriors last week and for the Dragons this week have happened before, neither glitch explained but both have reared their ugly head beforehand. The only reason we notice these instances is when the final score is within a goal and potential ladder position is affected. The goal by tigland in the second example happens all the time. For the Dragons, it happened in the fourth quarter (there are no fifth quarters obviously).

/thread.

That's right, close the Fixture and Ladder thread.

*drops mic.
Has the Alf ever been determined by a one goal margin?

Has the Alf ever been determined by a one goal margin?

I would assume that's a good chance.

If it was decided by something like this though, that would just be bad luck. The sim is the sim, until somebody can step up with a version that eliminates all of these issues occasionally somebody is going to get robbed a little occasionally.

I would assume that's a good chance.

If it was decided by something like this though, that would just be bad luck. The sim is the sim, until somebody can step up with a version that eliminates all of these issues occasionally somebody is going to get robbed a little occasionally.

Calm down, you're not admin yet. You can still be nice for a couple of months.

Calm down, you're not admin yet. You can still be nice for a couple of months.

I thought I was being nice :/

By the way, okey is coming on the next podcast. Guess who his dream other guest is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I was being nice :/

By the way, okey is coming on the next podcast. Guess who his dream other guest is.

Nobody? So he can just talk about himself the whole time?

If I had another guess maybe me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back