Stats & History SFA Season 20 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would he do that, and risk being shunned by all of us? There hasnt been much love directed towards these simmers or simmees this season, least of all from the Warriors. Pretty sure BigJoeD_ has a voodoo doll somewhere just waiting for a face to put on it.

I'm pretty sure a simmer is from the Warriors, could be FR. Would make sense with the whole song and dance with sim errors and no actual answers being provided.

I'm pretty sure a simmer is from the Warriors, could be FR. Would make sense with the whole song and dance with sim errors and no actual answers being provided.

So he's complaining about himself not being forced himself to resim to correct the error created by the simming done by himself.

What a clever, clever ruse.

Why would he do that, and risk being shunned by all of us? There hasnt been much love directed towards these simmers or simmees this season, least of all from the Warriors. Pretty sure BigJoeD_ has a voodoo doll somewhere just waiting for a face to put on it.

Not true at all - I yearn for the days of Logger and boncer34.

Why should faceless men escape scrutiny?

Not true at all - I yearn for the days of Logger and boncer34.

Why should faceless men escape scrutiny?

Scrutiny over what? The Sim has a quirky thing where scores right on the siren are registered at the start of the following quarter, except when they are on the very last quarter...In which case the score is still registered on the overall scoreline but not registered in the stats sheet/score breakdown due to their not being a fifth quarter.

The problem last season was: The well known simmer, by pure chance of the sim itself, finished with his team winning the flag and himself winning the BOG award. Now that none of us know who the simmer is, there can be less conjecture if the same thing happened.

He said he was in the sim pm. I would like some answers.

I'm starting to think it's possible that the Royals have copped sim errors all season.

Has an expansion side won a grand final yet?

It's a simple answer, that's how they were simmed.

I'm not in the committee, I merely have been sitting in the background observing since I was made next admin. My point is there is no Dragons bias, unless we're somehow forming nWo 2.

If the chick is a 6 or above out of 10 I consider her a score.

Anything less is killed off with further alcohol.
Stop it Beng! This is no place for levity (attempted or otherwise). :mad:

Scrutiny over what? The Sim has a quirky thing where scores right on the siren are registered at the start of the following quarter, except when they are on the very last quarter...In which case the score is still registered on the overall scoreline but not registered in the stats sheet/score breakdown due to their not being a fifth quarter.

And there it is.

This has been happening in the sim since I assume before I was in the league.

Coincidentally, both of the last two games focused on were by under a goal. If it was ten goals nobody would notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why did the Warriors miss out on a goal then?

So why did the Warriors miss out on a goal then?

giphy.gif

Tell me about it, stud.

New glitch.

As in, not the same glitch as last nights game (which is an established glitch).
That's fine. It doesn't help when people are explaining things with incorrect/insufficient information. It only seeks to give more credence to the nutjobs out there.

How is it an established glitch?

If I made less sense would I be less of a simmer I wonder...

#WolvesS20Premiers #SecretSimmer
The theories are running wild in my head.

The countless loses at the beginning of the season are all a distraction? Making people think' woah, surely not anyone from the Gumbies!'

I have my eyes on you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back