Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread - NEW PLAYERS POST HERE (Not for crap discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): boncer34
Preferred position 1: Wing
Preferred position 2: FP
Preferred position 3: HBF
Number: 27
Height: 180
Weight: 85kg
Preferred Team
(if you have one): Open to offers
How did you hear about the SFA?: Used to play

I am the hero you deserve.
giphy.gif

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): boncer34
Preferred Team

Bears have a spot on the backline if you want it.

Preferred Team

Your last home is very happy to accommodate.

Apparently the Warriors are in need of more active posters.

This is obviously just a conspiracy against Las Vegas and any other team who dare not to be a pile of s**t. I've been mindful of this whole letting the weaker teams sign new talent deal for all of S20 and even got chewed out by The Filth Wizard for approaching players in the sign-up thread.

Balls to that. Every team for themselves.

The Bears sign The Filth Wizard.

Preferred Team
Dear Mr BoncerThirtySomehing,

The coterie group at Baghdad is prepared to offer a large sum of monies to join the Bandits*.

Yours sincerely
Shermy

*may or may not have large sums of monies

Dear Mr BoncerThirtySomehing,

The coterie group at Baghdad is prepared to offer a large sum of monies to join the Bandits*.

Yours sincerely
Shermy

*may or may not have large sums of monies

You'd have to change your name back to Bombers first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preferred Team

Dear Sir,

The Swamprats are currently first and on their way to a very successful finals campaign with one of the best lists in the league.
You can come join the revolution if you wish.
I will be keeping an eye on any PM's you may send my way.

Sincerely Me.

Dear Sir,

The Swamprats are currently first and on their way to a very successful finals campaign with one of the best lists in the league.
You can come join the revolution if you wish.
I will be keeping an eye on any PM's you may send my way.

Sincerely Me.

Dont forget hes not the simmer anymore.

This is obviously just a conspiracy against Las Vegas and any other team who dare not to be a pile of s**t. I've been mindful of this whole letting the weaker teams sign new talent deal for all of S20 and even got chewed out by The Filth Wizard for approaching players in the sign-up thread.

Balls to that. Every team for themselves.

The Bears sign The Filth Wizard.

Only if you drop pantskyle.

By the way, it was fair to let other clubs have first go during this season. The Warriors are obviously recruiting for Season 21, their season is over this weekend (sorry guys). You know as well as anyone that with the reduction in team numbers the sign up thread becomes more of a free for all now.

Where will I go?

The other Ruck, or the Back Pocket opposite me. We can do fart jokes.

Only if you drop pantskyle.

By the way, it was fair to let other clubs have first go during this season. The Warriors are obviously recruiting for Season 21, their season is over this weekend (sorry guys). You know as well as anyone that with the reduction in team numbers the sign up thread becomes more of a free for all now.

Has this season ended already? For shame, Filth. If you're going to make a rule at least stand by it.

The Bears change their admin preference to RU_.

Has this season ended already? For shame, Filth. If you're going to make a rule at least stand by it.

The Bears change their admin preference to RU_.

It's ended for the Warriors.

Also, I didn't make a rule. My admin reign doesn't begin for another few weeks yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back