Game SFA Werewolf Game IV - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Nooooo....:(

Does this mean DJ's Pub will be having a 'going out of business sale'? I'm up for spending some money, I'm quite effluent now that I've got my fingers on the town coffers.
In the event that DemonJim's life abruptly ended his establishment was triggered to blow up, sending debris all over the small down.

No-one reams me and gets away with it....If they're the remaining villagers, who are the remaining wolves hey?
Well logically there is a wolf remaining (I think I know who it is now...)
Because if there were 2 wolves the game would be over.

In the event that DemonJim's life abruptly ended his establishment was triggered to blow up, sending debris all over the small down.
Talk about selfish...:( Just as well I raided your establishment late last night and confiscated all of your ..."Rasberry Cordial" ;)...though, I wasn't sure what to do with all of those indoor pot plants in the back room...nice lighting system though :thumbsu:

BTW - what exactly is a small "down" and why was debris sent there? o_O

MooP why the hell did you vote last night? How could you have any idea of what was going to happen in the morning?

Very clearly hiding something.

I did say 6:30 so sorry Reardo. The other night I didn't I didn't allow for the late voters so I can't change that policy tonight. I'll leave it to the mayor to break the deadlock.
All good mate, I was at footy training. Forgot all about it.

Missed the deadline, bugger - my mind is going circles and I think that instead of Speck, MoOP is the wolf... why else would he be writing such long spiels, he has nothing else to do in his cave whilst the sun is out...

I think I know who I'm voting for next sunrise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed the deadline, bugger - my mind is going circles and I think that instead of Speck, MoOP is the wolf... why else would he be writing such long spiels, he has nothing else to do in his cave whilst the sun is out...

I think I know who I'm voting for next sunrise.
Except it's vampires who don't like sunlight...I feel it my duty as the village idiot mayor to document, in detail, the going ons in our village, and to keep that nasty substance (Raspberry Cordial ;)) away from you poor, misguided souls...

MooP why the hell did you vote last night? How could you have any idea of what was going to happen in the morning?

Very clearly hiding something.
Maybe I'sa a hiding "seer" like qualities...after all, I knew the result of the election before everyone else in the village...

{TBH - knew I wouldn't get on yesterday afternoon onwards - footy training after work, those U12s always leave me battered and bruised :D)

And as the mayor made the call that Speck would be castrated then killed the village retired to their homes.

With only three remaining they hoped that it was all over. And that night - there was no Wolfpack killing, there was no vigilante murder. The Mexican town had made it through and the three wolves were dead.

Reardo went on to become one of the most famous patisseries in Mexico, after the competition had been wiped out.

@ Member of One PAFC went on to become a tourism officer, attracting new people to the village. He quit once a migrant opened a bar.

Karnezis_13 went on to puberty.

Well done and thanks for playing!

Thanks to every one who contributed and played. It was very entertaining to watch it all unfold with people trying to suss out roles for themselves.

The wolfpack was incontrol the entire game until when the night where the wolfpack seered and killed fitzroybulldog, the vigilante tried to kill fitzroybulldog, and the doctor SAVED Fitzroybulldog! All the while fitzroybulldog had just seered the alpha wolf andonis! It really changed the game and I don't think the wolfs handled it that well. Speck voting for Spooky with such few players in the game really set up a wolf dealth that really could've been avoided. I think Spookism not changeing his vote to save himself also led to thinking that speck was the remaining wolf. DJ tried to kill speck on the final night but as speck was the last remaining wolf my rule at the start of the game is that the sole wolf would take precedence in that situation. None of this would've happened if the wolfs had killed karny early on when they seered him. He started this spiral for the wolfs!

Anyway, I guess it's easy to point out mistakes from my position :p

Argh ******* ****!!!

One god damn night away from a wolf win. I had Karnezis_13 and Reardo fooled too, except they stupidly decided real life was more important.
Yes... you did :D

If I was online more often than every couple of days Member of One PAFC probably would not still be alive, I'm pretty sure I even tried to save you with the healer's powers at one stage Speck!! I definitely saved spookism one night anyway, so you wolves did well. Not well enough! :thumbsu:

Yes... you did :D

If I was online more often than every couple of days Member of One PAFC probably would not still be alive, I'm pretty sure I even tried to save you with the healer's powers at one stage Speck!! I definitely saved spookism one night anyway, so you wolves did well. Not well enough! :thumbsu:
We seered you really early and knew you were the healer all along, that's why we never targeted you as we had bigger fish to fry. In the end you undid us as we were doing really well until Fitzroybulldog got Ando.

Good game all... Glad I managed to kill off the Alpha... with fitzroybulldogs advice though :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back