Status
Not open for further replies.

jumper208

Draftee
Jun 24, 2009
rowville
AFL Club
North Melbourne
who the muppets who run the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cockroaches.jpg
we know what they a:eek: bear:eek:

Re: SLF Div 2

Ashwood F/C seeking a coach for season 2010
Great club great young list we should have alot of intrest.
Hey Koach you got your application in yet??

G'day all,

TIPS FOR RD 18

Bears over Lyndale @ The BearCave

Heatheron over Beena @ The Beena Arena

Ashwood over Kangas @ Ashy

Sth Yarra over Highett @ Yarras

Good luck to all teams on Sat and a big congrats to Chops Langkau who'll be hanging up the boots and playing his last game for the Bears on Sat. This week will be his 240th game for the Bears, after playing a few years and winning a League B&F at Oakleigh Districts plus a Premiership with Ashburton/Caulfield way back in 88 he's decided enough's enough! Well done to the big "krout"!!

Yes very funny i dont think Nev would like it!! He big time sook from what i am told.

I agree Koach his a little arrogant prick with his little merrimen,who thinks he knows everything.
Watch him play tomorrow plays for himself never handballs,u turns and thinks his he- man by running through packs just like his buddy keats.
Not a very nice blokes big ego problems with these two .

Yes very funny i dont think Nev would like it!! He big time sook from what i am told.

I agree Koach his a little arrogant prick with his little merrimen,who thinks he knows everything.
Watch him play tomorrow plays for himself never handballs,u turns and thinks his he- man by running through packs just like his buddy keats.
Not a very nice blokes big ego problems with these two .

bit like robin hood hey
Robin%20Hood%20pic%201.jpg

Im gunna watch a few of my mates tomorrow at the yarra v highett game,i wont bother going near the coaches box or the huddle,i dont want to listen to that fat idiots speeches or the ridiculous coaching .But anyway go yarra:thumbsu::thumbsu:Hey Big rich lets have a drink ill meet you at the canteen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clearly the coaches have done something right. They have jumped a division and are in serious finals contention

The players the coaches have at their disposal they should be doing better.
Yarra have had the same game plan as last year when i watched them in the G/F
good coaches move on and create something that is not so obvious.
play the loose man in defence how clever great coaching.
Close games will be lost because these guys are not up to scratch.
yes they won a 3 div grand final and yes they are in the finals this year.
they have the players there and well done to the coaches for getting them
But on pure coaching ability they are way off the mark and losing the playing group big time.
Until these guys get their head out of those holes called backsides.
I can see the yarra in big trouble over the next year or two.
Its about building a club not like what happened at parkmore 1 flag and you are out.
Nev and co have made Sth yarra all about them and when they leave go dark clouds appear.

The players the coaches have at their disposal they should be doing better.
Yarra have had the same game plan as last year when i watched them in the G/F
good coaches move on and create something that is not so obvious.
play the loose man in defence how clever great coaching.
Close games will be lost because these guys are not up to scratch.
yes they won a 3 div grand final and yes they are in the finals this year.
they have the players there and well done to the coaches for getting them
But on pure coaching ability they are way off the mark and losing the playing group big time.
Until these guys get their head out of those holes called backsides.
I can see the yarra in big trouble over the next year or two.
Its about building a club not like what happened at parkmore 1 flag and you are out.
Nev and co have made Sth yarra all about them and when they leave go dark clouds appear.
The sth yarra club have a funny smell about them .not the club i would want to be associated with . come down watch some good football no clowns on our bench HEATHERTON 2009 premiers.

The sth yarra club have a funny smell about them .not the club i would want to be associated with . come down watch some good football no clowns on our bench HEATHERTON 2009 premiers.

Heatherton, this year without them div2 would suk almost as bad as div 3

Division 2 is far more competitive this year than it has been over the past 2-3 years. In 07, DIngley / Springy far above the rest and the other 2 made up the numbers same last year with Dingley / Tunners above all else. At least this year the top 6 sides have all been extremely competitive all season. So much so that Oakleigh have still managed to hold onto 3rd spot on the ladder after losing to 7th placed Black Rock today. In previous years the 7th placed team would never have beaten a potential premier.

Division 2 is far more competitive this year than it has been over the past 2-3 years. In 07, DIngley / Springy far above the rest and the other 2 made up the numbers same last year with Dingley / Tunners above all else. At least this year the top 6 sides have all been extremely competitive all season. So much so that Oakleigh have still managed to hold onto 3rd spot on the ladder after losing to 7th placed Black Rock today. In previous years the 7th placed team would never have beaten a potential premier.

Thats a good point i agree with you:thumbsu:

Heatherton have been the stand out team of the home and away season- but its a whole new ball game now.....finals are a totally different story.
Next week my tips:
Oakleigh to bounce back after todays loss and knock off Sth Yarra 10 pts.
Highett too strong for Murrumbeena 27 pts. Stop Rowlands and Hawking, then you stop Beena.
Others tips and market odds please post.

Heatherton have been the stand out team of the home and away season- but its a whole new ball game now.....finals are a totally different story.
Next week my tips:
Oakleigh to bounce back after todays loss and knock off Sth Yarra 10 pts.
Highett too strong for Murrumbeena 27 pts. Stop Rowlands and Hawking, then you stop Beena.
Others tips and market odds please post.

Odds
Tunners $1.90
Sth Yarra $ 2.85
Oakleigh $ 5.00
Highett $ 8.00
Beena $8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back