SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Would either team really want to be handed the "win"? Really? Would either team even want to go up to div 2 and miss the opportunity to really "win"? That euphoric moment of the final siren, the grand final night celebrations? Surely that is what the win is all about.
The result has to make it clear to other clubs that a team should not be rewarded if they start a physical fight with supporters and then follow up by not taking the field. If this was to happen imagine what it could hold for future events.

I understand that one of the 2 clubs has now had it's best 8 players approached to play elsewhere in the SFL and other neighbouring Leagues due to the delay that the SFL are causing with the "process". The SFL over the past 5 years or so has dug itself out of a hole but have slipped back enormously with this. Yes the incident took place and the clubs are to blame primarily but the delay is inexcusable. My feeling is that the fixture is in draft form with neither Mt Waverley or CPL promoted, They will both get a good " telling off" with both clubs fined and on a suspended sentence so as if it happens again they will be suspended from the league..

You know what I'm sick of these mount flogs thinking they had us in the Grandy plz we had you guys right were we wanted you guys and Stacey that flog wow safe to say he likes the hard ball ## not ## carrum4life
Carrum4life....u sir, are a flog! It's Carrum Patterson Lakes, not Carrum. Carrum were a once a great club in a great league, not the fodder you present yourselves as. If you portray to be Carrum4life, do the same and fold!!!

Any chance the moderator on this site close this Thread down. The incident on grand final day whilst being a disgrace and embarrasment to EVERYONE in SFL is nothing compared to the verbal tripe now being thrown around by their online flogs here. Shows how weak and immature both clubs are atm.

Whilst the two clubs and their online flogs think its all about them, its not as a number of other Div 3 clubs are hurting with the fall out as well.

End of day BOTH clubs have Zilch credability in the SFL atm.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The right to freedom of opinion is the right to hold opinions without interference, and cannot be subject to any exception or restriction.

The right to freedom of expression extends to any medium, including written and oral communications, the media, public protest, broadcasting, artistic works and commercial advertising.

The right to freedom of opinion is the right to hold opinions without interference, and cannot be subject to any exception or restriction.

The right to freedom of expression extends to any medium, including written and oral communications, the media, public protest, broadcasting, artistic works and commercial advertising.

O

Oh please, read through the immature posts on the last few pages, if thats upholding freedom of speech we should all give up. "flogs" "suck a fat one" having some key board warriors having a go at guys prepared to put their name out there (usually the skinny wimp dogs no one talks to).

Get real either the posters linking to the two clubs are just showing how pathic they and their clubs are or a bunch of trolls (im sure one is) from other clubs stirring the pot.

O

Oh please, read through the immature posts on the last few pages, if thats upholding freedom of speech we should all give up. "flogs" "suck a fat one" having some key board warriors having a go at guys prepared to put their name out there (usually the skinny wimp dogs no one talks to).

Get real either the posters linking to the two clubs are just showing how pathic they and their clubs are or a bunch of trolls (im sure one is) from other clubs stirring the pot.

I hope you realise it's just the one poster with different accounts talking to himself.

Anyone started pre season yet!?

Yeah Essendon, Melbourne & Richmond.

Sorry, just being facetious. In my opinion anyone that starts preseason this side of December is a wasting their time.

Last year we had some park footy teams starting before some AFL clubs. Nonsensical

Hmm no, its about list management. I don't see the point of training for five months prior to the five month long season.

I can't wait for a new AFL bargining aggreement headed by the AFLPA to come in, pushing AFL preseason back to a December start date. Then watch local clubs follow suit. Local footy only start in November because the AFL clubs do, then wonder why players carry overuse injuries throughout the season ie. shin splints & stress fractures

Last edited by a moderator:
2shortof100
I know your from south yarra I reckon u guys are a smokey next year I heard a few
Cobram players are coming down to u guys true or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back