2.how will port colts fair
3. Any rumours/early movements?
Top 5 ladder
Dingley
Bentleigh
St. Paul's
Port
Oakleigh

Dingley to keep list and add noodles and peet. I expect St. Paul's to charge back up the ladder along with Cheltenham, they are going the right way about it with kids. Oaks need more leg speed and I don't know enough about port. Should be a very even comp but dingley are still ahead of the pack very well coached.

Does anyone know the coaches for next year?

Nick Scanlon reportedly announced at Clayton presentation night that he would not be coaching there next year
Heard this as well, anyone from Clayton confirm please. Massive if true easily top 10 players in the comp this year

Dingley
Port Melbourne Colts
Bentleigh
Oakleigh District
Mordialloc

East Malvern
St.Pauls
Clayton
Cheltenham
St.Kilda City

Dingley
Port Melbourne Colts
Bentleigh
Oakleigh District
Mordialloc

East Malvern
St.Pauls
Clayton
Cheltenham
St.Kilda City

Dingley
(Day Light)
Oakleigh Districts
Bentleigh
East Malvern
Port Colts

Mordy
Chelt
St.Kilda City
Clayton
St.Pauls

St.Pauls v East Brighton 1st Round in 2018 in Div. 2 = Block Buster!

Bit of a case for Clayton of you make your bed and now you have to lay in it !! They had a good thing with Nick, club was getting back respect and definitely in the upward trend. Have to back your words up with actions from a committee point of view. Will be interesting to see if they can hang on in divvy 1 or not ? All hinges on who they can get to coach in 2017 and who the new coach can bring with him...... unfortunately.

Dingley
(Day Light)
Oakleigh Districts
Bentleigh
East Malvern
Port Colts

Mordy
Chelt
St.Kilda City
Clayton
St.Pauls

St.Pauls v East Brighton 1st Round in 2018 in Div. 2 = Block Buster!

Get your hand off it Mahalo.

Do you know St Paul's & Chelt are the only Div 1 clubs (aside from new entries) since the start of SFL not to be relegated to Div 2.

Won't be happening any time soon either.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to try predict the ladder as I've been away from the league for 2 years, however I will say expect St Pauls to come back to finals as we will have a new coach and some new inclusions.

Question: how will St Kilda City fair now Port Colts have been promoted? Both teams basically drawing from the same talent pool. With Port Colts replacing East Brighton the division is automatically stronger with rumoured big exits from St Kilda City.
Richard Hou$ton best flick through his little black book for replacements

Get your hand off it Mahalo.

Do you know St Paul's & Chelt are the only Div 1 clubs (aside from new entries) since the start of SFL not to be relegated to Div 2.

Won't be happening any time soon either.

I didn't mention Cheltenham! Richie Rich was an inspired appointment.

What's everyone's tip for league BnF? I think Chris Horton-Milne has got it in the bag

I didn't mention Cheltenham! Richie Rich was an inspired appointment.

I only mentioned Chelt as i forgot initially so put them in there also ;)

Richie Rich was ok for the season but yes i'm sure if some had their time again they would have gone down a different path.

St Pauls have the new coach already appointed for season 2017, can't say who just yet but the club will announce it shortly and i think it will be a great appointment.

Jason Heffernan appointed for St Pauls 2017 season.

Coached TAC for 5 years and latest coaching gig was an assistant at Port Melbourne (VFL).

Anyone know much on the guy?

I keep hearing rumours that Chelsea seagulls want into the league next year. Can anyone confirm this? Any other teams trying to get in also?

I keep hearing rumours that Chelsea seagulls want into the league next year. Can anyone confirm this? Any other teams trying to get in also?

We hear this every year about this time of year. I don't think they'd want to start in Division 2 though. Imagine the local Chelsea-Heights derby though!

Back